Reborn for Revenge

• by mezo
  • posted Nov 22, 2005
  • 28 Comments

Whoah...CRAZY creepy. Nice effect. The blue eyes/teeth are quite effective with the reds. I really really like how it looks like he was first sketch with a fat sharpie marker which gives the lines a loose feeling.

This would have been a great Halloween sub!

Watch this
Stephanmm

I really like this design, it's creepy but very interesting. I don't know if i'd wear it too much though.

4 aswell.

Elkrim

Personally, I think the blue lookes rather odd, but that might just be because it's just these solid blobs... maybe make them a more interestingly shaped? And the clenched hand looks rather two dimensional.

Totally kick-ass, though.

Jacks*

freeeky!

Stellastar80

Wow! That's eye catching and scary! I don't think I'd wear it myself, but think you'll get big interest from rock kids and horror geeks ;)

spitting_llama

Whoa. If this is an actual illustration, it's completely and utterly amazing.

jackanapes

my friend big j would love this. me, i think it's just alright.

BuriedAlive

I'd wear it, all the time. And I'd buy another for my wall. And two more for my brothers and boyfriends wall.

xxnekaliousxx

WOW......caught me off guard.
I likes .

ilmor

scary

deadly-monkey

wow....scary
=/ good for Halloween

ACANTHUS

bit b movie for me not horrific enuff

the_great_houdini

eeesh....very creepy. I'd like to see the eyes and teeth a different color though. Maybe a yellow. Other than that, badass illustration. I wouldn't wear it all the time but I'd probably rock it around halloween time!

myviolentego

yeah excellent illustration! i wouldn't buy it because it's not my genre, but it's worthy a 5!

Dancingkitten

OH MY GOD!!! throws drink in air

[Iam] Ken

BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS!

Print it on another color [not white] and you had me at mummy.

melancholydreamer

wow that's... just wow.
i wouldn't wear this, but damn that's a great illustration.

No account?
Join Us