Close
One second...

i give hugs.

• by urbandog
  • posted Nov 18, 2005
  • 19 Comments

i give hugs.

My first design for Threadless ... Enjoy!

Watch this
RebeccaRabbit

I love you. You better love me. I don't just sign up for ANYTHING. ;) Gave you a good score :)

urbandog

Staffell - didn't see the "So Lovely " T-shirt. That's a good design. It's similiar, but different message completely.

fideliofalling

A pleasant design, surely. But I am persnickety in my proffering of hugs. One really should discriminate in his or her hugging.

cirque427

i don't like the font--and that's the only thing that sets it apart from the tee that's already printed (i can't think of the name...)

sweet troubled soul.

yes it is similar to "so lovely" but even so, i like it because i love hugging people. heh.

__killthelights

So lovely is retarded though, this ones hands are but better! 5$

OliviaAnn

i like so lovely, but i like this too! oh, hugs hugs hugs!

<3 o.

helloletshug

haha i really love this,
more colors maybe?

5$!

Gouki

Im loving this francis bacon revamped

origamioranges

OH! I am so happy that this one exists to counter the lame-o retarded looking hands of So Lovely..

bizarber

i give beat downs. no way would i rock this. i don't really give beat downs but if i did they would be reserved for those exhibiting this design.

BuriedAlive

Just dosnt seem like something you'd see on Threadless.

abeadles

wow that is exactly like the one on istockphoto

gingerbread girl

Okay you have to print this shirt. Or else I will be sad for the rest of my life. For lack of owning this fantastic shirt.

& who cares if it's like another shirt, it's a completely different concept. I wannntttt thisssssss.
5$ fo sho.

rewnewa

That's fantastic. I want.

No account?
Join Us