youtrendyf---

your fauxhawk is so mod..

your belt is so studded out..

your kicks are so exclusive..

you are the epitome of cutting edge..

you are so f---ing cool, man..

Watch this
impossiblejosh

oh.. and keep the text, no matter what ANYONE says, KEEP THE TEXT ITS GOOD!

soulstar*

hahaha that's funny.

nadienne

i like everythign about this except for the way the hair on the first O kinda looks copy-pasted...

mindscape

that's all vectorized doll.. but thank u otherwise..

hover.over.orange

Does anyone actually wear bandannas though? Make it a grommeted wristcuff instead.

mattylee

oh... people wear bandanas... oh god... people wear effing bandanas...

jackanapes

this is so effing cool.

hbrasil

cool ppl wear bandanas on their wrist....hecks to the yes

melancholydreamer

Bandanas are "hardcore" man. effin hardcore.
so's this shirt. rad rad radness.

mindscape

a grommeted wristcuff.. hmm.. got mad specific with it..

headnods to all those who realize where i was coming from.. although, i must admit that i can't take credit for the "bandana idea".. that i have to credit to my muse.. she's the best..

wflan

LOVE it. $5. My only suggestion is make the shoe into a converse (all star?) they seemed to be the 'in' shoe among that crowd last time I was in CA (~2 months ago)

PervertedPenny

YES. i love irony. thank you for this. $5.

mindscape

indeed, a chuck taylor would've worked as well.. but, my intent on using a dunk [minus the logo obviously] was to lick a shot at those who spend their whole paycheck/parents' money on buying a collection of exclusive sneakers and suddenly consider themselves so-called sneakerheads and think they know something about kicks..

nowadays the "cool" thing is to be a sneakerhead and boast about one's so called collection.. it's a trend that has been jumped on so much that the wheels are about to fall off.. bunch of followers.. ridiculous..

DTLA

this is so true man......from someone whos been collecting, not FOOTLOCKER collecting, but serious research collecting for about 5 years, and who still would be considered a beginner by real collectors....
this shit is sick. if you cant laugh at yourself, start loading the 9.

suzy07x

oh my goddd that's awesome.

pamandy7210

haha I LOVE IT 5 $

nightsquire

i hope this gets printed rly badly.

Mae Undead

I agree with almost everyone here about it being awesome. As well as the irony.

s.a.m.a.n.t.h.a.

ahahahaha...thats a awesome design. it reminds of all the punk/scenster/emo kids at my school, i hate them...i'd so buy it.

beaniepup

I adore this design! The only thing I would recommend is maybe editing the hair a little -it looks like it should be wrapping around the O as if the O were, well, a head... but it doesn't. It kinda bugs my eye a little bit. Maybe shave off the little bit beneath the ear, and the right side of it? It doesn't really detract from the design as a whole, however.
I also love the fact that you said 'fauxhawk.' That just makes me giggle.

mindscape

i understand how you'd want the O to look more like it was a face.. i kind've like your idea actually..

if i we're to make that change i'd have to play around with it to see if it'd make sense with the rest of the font style..

i'd have to say that is the best constructive criticism i've received as of yet..

good lookin out..

Osoamelie

Ha Ha Ha... I'm dating a guy who fits the description of this perfectly! Totally know what you're talking about...

xsarsx

stupid scene kids.
i agree with wflan, make the shoes converse.
cuz well, if youve got 17 pairs, youre hawt.

plainKRASH

i love it.
id buy it.
id wear it weekly.
I HOPE IT GETS PRINTED

mindscape

thanks again for all the positive feedback.. very much appreciated..

hopefully jake and jacob along with the rest of the other skinnycorp/threadless politicians feel the same way about my design enough so to add it to the shop section..

regardless.. i'll definitely be submitting another design soon which i think you all will dig just as much.. if not more..

bless..

JenniThePirate

this is pretty cool. Nice color use, love that. The only thing that bugged me is the word placement. I wasn't sure what order the words went in at first so I read it, "are you so eff-ing cool?". But then I got it. Or perhaps I'm just slow. ;)

emilymiller

lfjksdaklj PRINT.
fiiivveee..

gingerbread girl

Aha. Love it.
PRINT PLZZZ.
BEING THE HXC SCEN3STER THAT I AM, I AM A BIT OFFENDED, BUT Y'KNOW I CAN ALWAYZ WEAR IT TO MAKE A STATEMENT.
5$

wooshxD

you should say righhhhhhhhhht in small print or yeahh right so people can understand if theyre slow ((:
cause then otherwise people would feel proud cause they wear or have stuff like that .

PATRICKwMORGAN

I would like to have this on my body.

No account?