Close
One second...

Analog Sadness

• by Music101
  • posted Nov 17, 2005
  • 22 Comments

This is my first design, so be nice! I'm still learning how to use the programs, so I kept the design simple. I hope everyone likes it!

Watch this
oatmeal jen

this t-shirt is so lovely! i love the blue colour and the design is ace! and i swear i am not patronising you because it is your first go.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

isnt URB over?

ACANTHUS

what programs are you using because i would love to submit a design but do not know how?

Music101

I used Macromedia Freehand and Flash 8 Professional. If you go to macromedia.com, you can get trial versions of both for 30 days. The programs are really tricky to use, I still havn't quite gotten the hang of them. :-)

coxiesara

I like that at first glance it looks like a face. $5.

Music101

hehe....i thought it looked like it was crying.....hence the name :-)

allisonranieri

The tape coming out of the casette thing has been done OVER and OVER again. Better luck next time. :)

Kate_yes

well PLANS, i'd buy it.

Alexxxxx

yeah PLANS you are very wrong. I would buy this shirt! I like it alot! It's damn sexy. I mean it's one of the best and anyone who doesnt think so is a complete jackass. I give it a 7.5. :-)

Grasshopper30

The tape looks like it is in tears if you take a quick look. Very good!

laddman

i wish the casette tape itsel was a little more detailed.

silverfirebolt

There has already been a shirt just like this and the other shirt was copied from a shirt from Urban Outfitters.

Music101

I'm sorry, I had never seen either of them. Oh well.

indieflea

Allright concept, I would hope for a better execution. If you fully vectorized a real cassette tape and improvised the tape, it would be hella tight.

Alexxxxx

It aready is hella tight.

Sushiful

Most definately a learning block for you.
Try to stay away from the generics.

speechless

This is really cute.
Not sure if I would wear it, but I know several people who would.

Brookester

hate it when that happens.

No account?
Join Us