• by OlliRudi
  • posted Nov 15, 2005
  • 38 Comments

Heheh, bill & ted...

whoa.

Watch this
finkenstein
finkenstein profile pic Alumni

that is fucking radical....if I had this shirt I would wear it everywhere, and I would play air guitar whilst doing so.

timoni

Haha, I love it! Want it in green.

whitebare7

Simply Amazing. I want it. I'll wear it. Give it to me. 5$

oeon

It's Wyld Stallion, and I believe it is a real band which would make this trademarked. However, the design is fun. it still gets a high rating.

joel mills

So. How could this be trademarks if its Wyld Stallion and I have Wild Stallion...

chrismatty

fucking awesome.

BuriedAlive

aw I cant copy it, and it would've made such an awesome MSN picture too. Oh well I want it anyways.

leliophelia

hehe. Best movie ever.

leliophelia

oh yeah, and I think they actually spelled it "wyld" in the movie, fyi

xrayeh

I would love this shirt on black.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

and it was stallions but whatever this is fun but I cant do those colors too x-treme

mcnasty

wild stallion rules 4

coreyrsullivan

This shirt is completely amazing. 5+$ everyone

mrjasonjohns

I don't understand why everyone is assosiating this with Bill and Ted, sure it says Wil Stallion, but Bill and Ted's band was the Wyld Stallyons, and in the movie, there was not any kind of imagry of a horse anywhere. Great Shirt. Hope it gets printed.

klikklak

its possible that its trademark infringement no matter how you spell it, but i'd buy it anyway..... if it was on black.

beckbot3000

that horse is totally the same as the ones that were on our t-shirts in elementary school, we were the Murdock Mustangs! love it.

ashbin

that looks way too much like my high school mascot and those days dont need to be relived... i believe it actually is my high school's mascot

fay_wray

totally excellent!

DaintyBuffalo

This is C&P and the colors don't compliment it. Usually i give horse shirts a 5 and buy but this gets a zero.

joel mills

Thanks for the compliments and ideas, keep them comin'.

vwaites

YES!!!

Wesaynothin

YES! $5!! Bill and Ted need more shirts.

jayman22

ROCK ROCK ROCK!

deebee33

this shirt reminds me of my elementry school mascot. they used the same graphic. weird. my elementry school was the mustangs tho. hmmmm...

whitebare7

Pretty sweet. 5$

Thickblueink

i frikin love those colors. makes me thirsty.
5$

cutelilstaceypoo

omg, i absolutely LOVE it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
sell that shirt or ill cry.

- 5 -

Capt. Cooter

i have this strange feeling in my stomach... oh oh oh i think it's called "LOOOOOOOVE." Oh yeah in love.... pardon me while i run from corner to corner, house to house, crack-whore to crack-whore singing my love for this shirt.

redbanner

CLIP ART STALLION!

sorry, buddy. i've used that same horse before. i do like bill and ted, though. and the shirt and colors look great. nice work. $4. i would give it a five, but... you know... clip art.

crazylikebacon

oh noes....that image was my high school mascot.....sadness....but i otherwise like it

coreyrsullivan

I am going to demand that this be printed. Everytime I pass it on the list, I just think about me rocking out in it. I NEED IT.

mylegacy412

THIS IS TEH GAYNESS.
jesus christ burn that shit.

this makes me wanna ride my motorcycle into oncoming traffic.

skeet

No account?
Join Us