Close
One second...

BooHoo

Say hello to BooHoo!

It's a really old design, and my 1st submission. Just don't be too harsh on the little guy. I mean it; his big, dumb heart wouldn't be able to take it...

Watch this
scoutti
scoutti profile pic Alumni

you apparently have the skill but this is a bit too simple and i prefer shirts that say something (not literally with speech bubbles)

quique

Definetly 5$

ivegotanaxe

Is that a chocolate chip with wings? It's cute, but I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

speechless

to be honest, it doesn't actually look like it's crying. I mean, I see the tears, but the mouth just doesn't convey the idea that it's sad. And it kind of looks like a melted chocolate chip.
But, for some reason, it's oddly compelling.

star_chaser65

i agree with the person who said above, i think it needs to look a little more sad.

BUT i can't stop looking at it, so i'd definitely buy!

fyirie

The wings sorta look like toast...I would prefer with out them.

meloncauliflowr

okayokay.
make it ironic, instead of just cute.
thenitsago.

saltycandy

awww... sad melty angel chocolate chip.

the blue is sort of boring.

xisforsxe

It's like a Smurf head butterfly thing-y. I wouldn't wear this because it is depressing, although it is kinda cute.

twerp

that is adorable. :)

[Iam] Ken

Kirby re-produced with a smurf.

marilyn2nd

You know what would be really cool? you should design a raincloud tht goes with it and then have a lot of this design but ona smaller scale. just an idea.

jackanapes

whoa, did carebear take a crap on a t-shirt and then mail it to japan?

Kgrone

Dieses ist was ich denke, meine eigene Meinung - sorry but boring. Span out a bit.

No account?
Join Us