Close
One second...

Shouldn't of swallowed the seeds

• by waterst
  • posted Nov 12, 2005
  • 36 Comments

Finally...a submission after weeks of rubbernecking. It's hard to think of anything with all you creative fools!

Watch this
Z 4 C [-]

Dude that's awesome!

Climbbamboo

I like it a lot because it doesnt need the explination of the title at all. Its just obvious and awesome.

Icelandic

not on that green color, but it gets a definate 5 =D

jett

that's great. and instantly recognizable even if you DON'T see the title. way to go.

solocosmo

i love it. my grandma always said stuff like that, even down to 'if you bite your nails youll grown a hand in your tummy'

ksm

Great idea! I think the green t-shirt makes sense because of the 5th colour in the design. Just one thing - isn't it "shouldn't have..."?

beechcraft11

'F YEAH RUGRATS OWNED 5$

woofles

Oh my GOD. This is just awesome.

dangerouspenguin

Make the bottoms of the shoes black or crosshatched or something and I love it.

Matuso

AAAAHH EW EW EW EW AAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHH

<had a multitude of nightmares about growing melons out his stomach as a child

Awesome.

msm

terrific ... I will buy this if it's not on green

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

freaky. i have a watermelon deisgn pending at the moment, but this one's better.

Rachez_FoSho

creepy
awesome
don't like the green
i love it

Duran Card

It has to be on the green. Red, blue, black, dark green. The light green makes the other color on the watermelon.

BuriedAlive

I love how its grusome.

telaine

I don't like the blood much. Otherwise, fun idea. 3

dillieday

OH NO! it doens't look to good for that guy..

kelsezy

It's "shouldn't have," not "shouldn't of."

ACANTHUS

like this dark humor and blood ....male cows to the correct grammar..english is developing all the time

waterst

Haha my girlfriends getting a kick out of somebody other than herself correcting me on my redneck grammar. I'll have to have her proof read my submissions from now on.

Yoksafiff

Great idea! Might be better from a different angle. We need to see that it's a little kid. And he needs to look shocked.

spitting_llama

The posttion and angle of the body reminds me of an Edgar Allen Poe painting. SWEET.

coxiesara

I don't like it in green and I'm confussed as to why the guy's hand is green? It makes it look more like he's some weird alien instead of being a poor bloke who swallowed water melon seeds.

urboss62

I like it all except for the green. You could have it on blue so you still have only four colors. Other than that its great!

12monkeys

GAH!
shouldn't HAVE swallowed the seeds.

12monkeys

i figured the guy's hands were green because there wasn't room for another color. that said, i would just lose the hands.

oh, and i agree with the person who said to darken the bottom of the shoes.

capnbadger

Lost a point for the HAVE/of debacle.

jeki

Thats some gory stuff.

But i love it nonetheless. 5$

Wasma

I suggest changing the green background and shoes.. they take the emphasis off the melon

Good job

is a gunslinger

Change shirt color, but awesome otherwise. 5$

pinkbunnyskull

AWESOME! Minus the green feet.... and maybe use a different color for the shirt.

Stevethegreat

shouldn't HAVE swallowed the seeds

they put "should OF been a wildecat" on some high school spirit type shirts last year......it was embarrassing

Stevethegreat

and yes wildecat is spelled right

btw. I think the shirt is funny

No account?
Join Us