The Elf Holds the Key

• by catjuice
  • posted Nov 11, 2005
  • 34 Comments

For anyone who ever played Treasure Mountain when they were a wee-lad.

Watch this
arethiel

o man, the memories... i had totally forgotten that game

Nauv

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who played that... thanks for the trip down memory lane.

akpheart

Woohoo Treasure Mountain!!!

Kikiroki

i love that game!! whoooooo. anyone play treasure cove?

catjuice

I played all of them, treasure cove wasn't as much fun IMHO

nightsquire

i remember the game, i just dont remember how it was.

staplefish

ahhhhhh dude i instantly recognized it!

I had that game as a wee one. it was awesome.

Duran Card

I loved that game, and this shirt is good, but I don't like the shade of yellow you've chosen. I much prefer the gold shirts.

comalux

yesss treasure mountain!

whylime

I wish the images were more central to the shirt - the way you have them placed they will be teeny tiny at the bottom - a lot of people wont even see them.
If I'm gonna wear a treasure mountain shirt - everyones gonna know.

Also whats the concept here? Just nostalgia? Shirts seem to go better if theres a twist to it somewhere - like he is seeking revenge on the elf for stealing a coin or somthing...

TeresaM

I love this. I think it would look better centered and if you added something else to it. Maybe a tree or flower or part or the mountain.

ellaleidie

treasure mountain!!!!
love ittttt

Like_wHoA

first i saw this design im like wtf? but now i remember treasure mountain. haha that was so fun. i cheated sometimes, i would use a calculator :P

KazaQ

HOLY SHIT I LOVED THAT GAME!

jitterbugblast

HOLY CRAP I LOVE TREASURE MOUNTAIN
but not this shirt, so much

chaunkpoo113

oh my

treasure mountain?!
so many memoires...

what a fantastic game and a fantastic shirt! :], 5

Chittix

Good reference, but I agree that it needs to have something to set it apart from just being a "Hey, remember this?" piece.

abby4313

I loved that game and i love this shirt. I would buy it. $5

coxiesara

I neeeeeeed it!!!

cleome

ohhhh...I haven't thought of that game in years!! Kick ass.

sdsparks

I really dig this shirt but I would certainly buy it if the characters were in the center and a little closer together.

msm

hmmm, is a 28 yr old too old to recall this game, because I don't recall it.

catjuice

msm, you would of been about 15 when I was playing this so.. probably so. it was a childrens learning game by nature, but a riviting adventure at it's heart.

matt0009

i love this!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

What the eff? On all counts...I do not know the game which influenced this shirt...but I also don't think that matters.

The illustration is really weird. There are odd strokes (which aren't even consistant) in some areas, the little dudes legs are really deformed, and the big character's hat looks like doo doo. Really...it looks like he is wearing a turd.

nuime

wow...I remember that game. lol.
Don't know if I'd wear a shirt, though.

useless fashionx

i love that game!!!! I WOULD SOOO WEAR THAT SHIRT! gosh you know what... when i get home i'ma play that game <3333333

Rustyglow202224

YES
but this could be oodles better. better placement and size, for instance.

purrple_daturra

that game was soo fun oh my gosh. but treasure cove owned all.

Nataco

This game was the first computer game I'd ever played and I fell in love with it. As soon as I saw this shirt, I gasped and my mouth stayed open for a while. It brings back good memories. I'd totally buy this shirt.

ugliestprincess

That was the first computer game I ever played, besides the Magic School Bus.
I love it, just not the yellow.

No account?
Join Us