Big Cock

• by jackiex3
  • posted Nov 10, 2005
  • 29 Comments

cool design, greatt concept

5/5

Watch this
Archmando

Love the shirt.... questionis, am I man enough to wear pink?

talisker

cool... but not on pink for me please.

zoozou

i love it, the only thing is the pink, if you choose another color i would buy it right away

SemantiTheft

"Great concept"-- as if this hasn't been done before... it's been done THIS WEEK!

ciani

Enough already. Killing women and big cock tees are rampant here. Yeesh.

WestWasWon

this is good but kind of too 'urban-outfitter-i-shop-there-to-be-cool-but only-buy-this-shirt-so-i-dont-feel-like-a-gay-emo-ish'.

but great illustration

tsuji

thanks for all the comments, contradiction is what im trying to pull out, guy thing on sissy color scheme...might work out for somebody right?? hhaaa...i like to hear comments, so feel free to stab on me.

peace

stickymike
stickymike profile pic Alumni

I think the pink is a great choice, for the exact reason you did it

whylime

wait wait.... i get to be the first one to say it????

how can this be?
... loose the text.

ah hahahahaha - its the standard threadless cliche. Normaly i vote to keep the text, but the shirt would be so much more clever with out it. P.S. I love the concept of juxtaposing girly colors with the manly cock, great job

ieatfish

I've seen a shirt like this at Virgin Records before XD

MJNevin

nice drawing, bad colors. 2

cambert

Great drawing, awful colour, unwearable slogan.

miya_y

i've seen a shirt with the same exact concept...

jock05tees

TK Max do this tee!

blonde8007

agree with cambert

jackanapes

i like the design, but hate the color. also, i think that people would assume i was an asshole if i wore a shirt that said "big cock" on it. no matter how cool it was.

estivalfiend

i'd buy it but without the text. i agree with whylime

bunnysteak

there's been like seventy submissions about big cocks on threadless. im pretty sure something with this concept has been printed already too.

strykerdust

Lose the words and i'd buy it in a second.

XXsystemXX

AHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT AHAHAHHAHAAHA
I GET IT TOO

but u should spell cock in french like coq....
it would b funnier
and i could get away wearing it

tsuji

i like that suggestion XXsystemXX...

ccmtcdnt

i lvoe the name of this shirt. 5+buy its very well done.

mover

genius

woofles

I like the pink, I'm just tired of the cockisachicken joke. :\

despondent

the joke is so old. stop choking a dead chicken. However II do like the juxaposatation of the macho image with a sterotypical "girly" color. IT one of the few cock jokes that I actualty like.

pbnjamelia

All aspects of this t-shirt are way overdone. Even the dichotomy of a masculine image on a feminine color. Thats been done by (Kudos to Westwaswon) Urban Outfitters a gajillion times. They usually use shittier graphics though- so good job on that at least!

omgbeartrap

Um, this shirt was for sale on Karmaloop.com a few months ago, it might even still be on there now under clearance...it was a sketchy rooster and said big cock under it, i almost bought it but they were out of my size...what do they do to people who plagiarize shirts? Broham shouldn't be allowed to post designs anymore.

No account?
Join Us