Close
One second...

evolution

• by oeon
  • posted Nov 10, 2005
  • 32 Comments

The evolution jokes are getting old, but none-the-less, it works.

Watch this
melloe

give the man some hands plz

ilander

Hehe, is that Asimo?

ciani

I think the evolution concept should be gracefully retired.

jmartinek

i like this idea, but the robot looks too much like an astronaut to me.

i guess i haven't been around long enough on here to know that the evolution theme has been overdone.

Averyy

wow i love it. $5

blonde8007

yeah evolution is way overdone.. not bad of course, concept is just waaaaaaaay overdone and its starting me make me annoyed

kooky love
kooky love profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

yes
that's AZIMO
the robot of HONDA
COOL IDEA

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Yeah Asimo pwnz!!!

Too many evolution concept goin on the past few weeks. And not to mention the same title too.

Leenie691

like, but i'd definitely get my lunch money stolen if i wore this

2085 profile pic Alumni

applause

MJNevin

HAHAHA. Thats awsome, mos def a 5$.
I've jstu happen to see some awsome T's lately... luck of the draw...

graphicairlines
graphicairlines profile pic Alumni

Hey Man!!! Good try. 555555555

dorcas910

O...I like it
very good

Frenchi

Yea it looks like an astronaut...
Hey, and some people will like different versions of the same thing. Rolos and Carmello are the same damn thing, but still people like one, and not the other. I guess that's my opinion when I keep reading people's comments on "it's overdone."
I like it. It's amusing to me.

cambert

It's well drawn but I'm also sick of the sight of evolution designs. Your obvious talent + original idea = printed shirt.

amigovirgen

hey this is baddly drawn boy robot???

nicole_l

Evolution is so July.

justgiv'r

hahaha...so morbid

myviolentego

nice indeed.. but but but.. nice as well as the other 5 or 6 other 'evolution' tshirts of a few submissions ago..

einstein

I agree with the fact that the evolution idea has been overdone, but the shirt is absolutely hilarious because that is Asimo, the robot that the Honda corporation built. Still in its prototype phase, but its pretty sweet, and it IS going to flip out and kill us. $4

http://world.honda.com/ASIMO/

polleX

tell me - it is not true!!! hopefully it will never get printed )

KilgoreTrout

I really like it... overdone or not.

SuddenPresence

I like it. Don't lisen to the art fags. It's not overdone, they're just jealous that they weren't clever enough to think of this one themeselves.

5 + buy.

ccmtcdnt

yes ilander it is. Its Asimo japans first robot servant back to kill mankind for not treating it like a persona

ponsonby_britt

So yours is the 5th evolution shirt... and the other 4 sucked ass! This one should be printed- that's natural selection for yah! The only question that remains is who will be survival of the fittest: S,M,L,XL.

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

but the robot isnt evil, hes cool. sony makes a similar robot called qrio. neither robot will go berserk and kill people, but its a funny shirt.

people should be more afraid of what people will do as opposed to robots.

jackanapes

that's pretty good. nissan will own us all in a decade or so unless we build ourselves some robo exo-skeletons and learn krav maga.

cubingthecircle

are you sure that's not an austronaut?
wow, i suck, i think i spelled that wrong.

justgiv'r

MORBIDLY WONDERFUL...PRINT

No account?