Close
One second...

Care Bears : The College Years

• by scottyo
  • posted Nov 08, 2005
  • 28 Comments

The untold story of the later years of our helpful little friends...They are a little less cheerful, but a lot more into snacks and playstation...

This is my first submission, I just joined threadless last week. If somebody did this idea a month ago, please don't decapitate me...thanks for looking!

Watch this
Archmando

Love the idea.... about the only other thing you could show is another one with gambling problems.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

This would make a decent frat party shirt...boy, do I hate frat party shirts.

Aruun

Lmao, nice.

BuriedAlive

No one did this last month, no one did this ever and I can see why.

Azhra

Love this shirt! If anyone hates this shirt, hate them back, haha!

msm

lmao ... mezo!!!

right on

Star11

Beer bear and gambling bear, etc. are fine, but weed bear? Drugs aren't cool and it seems very freshman year of high school where kids think bums are cool.
Plus there have been a bunch of different takes on bears - gloomy bears, angry bears,etc. I think if it showcased FEELINGS the care bears or kids stories don't address, like Broken Heart Bear, Betrayed Bear, Rage Bear, Selfish Bear- it would be soo cute. anyone that does that i will definitly get a shirt.

green-means-go

Not my cup of tea but it looks as though you could make better designs in the future. It's not the quality I don't care for, it's the content. Not that I'm making a stand or anything, it just seems too MAD Magazine to me.

Bisquick

ummm....it sure doesn't look like the artist thinks these bears are "cool." I take it more as a social commentary that binge drinking and drugs just make you look like fat, blitzed-out, care bears that don't have the energy to get out of the bean bag chair. I like it!

Ma1agate

I agree with mezo. 2

kirin

you should make the weed bear light green

mcnasty

should be the 'dont care' bears

Kannaya

Ok, I loved the care bears when I was younger, and I laughed at this when I first say it. Star11, just because you don't think drugs are cool, doesn't mean other people wouldn't like it. A lot of people smoke pot and drink beer that aren't in frats. I hate frats as much as other do, but let's not stereotype here people.

I do like the idea of angry bear and bears like that. They should all be hanging out in the cloud castle on a T-Shirt.

U.

I do drugs sometimes. I would never wear this shirt. That is all.

handy smurf

Let's say your family was awful and you've been trying for years to have them disown you. Buy a bunch of the "don't care" bears and give them to all your nieces and nephews.

SeanyJ

You shouldn't make fun of Care Bears :(

rudra

"I think if it showcased FEELINGS the care bears or kids stories don't address, like Broken Heart Bear, Betrayed Bear, Rage Bear, Selfish Bear- it would be soo cute. anyone that does that i will definitly get a shirt."

those already exist - and i'm pretty sure you can get them at any Hot Topic.

coxiesara

I hate it.

].[Painless_Suffering].[

I think it's hilarious.

The care bears always scared me.

Like whenever I saw one I freaked out because they were all huggy like and caring and I thought it was weird.

But I love this shirt!

Bill Brasky

now you need one humping another

cough copyright infringement cough

or misuse of icon

ptv

hah. i love this. not for threadless, but it's still awesome.

jeki

Good style, but im not into the idea.
It kind of makes me want to puke.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

jilleh

uhm. my mother wouldn't approve. (:
&drugs ain't cool, at all.

green_

it seems like something you'd find on someone's website being like "look at this, haha"

not so much a tee-shirt

mrwolverine

You've got a big group of people who would buy this, seriously.

No account?