Close
One second...

he was only a pawn

• by gameyy
  • posted Nov 07, 2005
  • 28 Comments

The angle of the chessboard is off. Neat idea, though.

Watch this
FJackie

^ I agree. Fix the perspective and this could be a real good one.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah it got me thinking about what you could do with chessmen

KazaQ

I like the angle of the board it helps show that it is in perspective

forrestcat

awesome and i dont htink it is a ripoff of the other...i guess chess ideas are just rare...i might have to own this one if it is printed...

forrestcat

oops...think stupid fingers

joel mills

I think it would be better without the chessboard. 4

AssemblyLineHuman

I think you should make it so that all of the squares that go over the image border on the right and left sides of the image are the same color as the shirt so it doesn't look so box-shaped on the shirt.

Kafelnikov

Heheheh, I love the concept. I like the fact that the knight is the only black peice shown. I'd buy it if I had the chance.

BuddhistHands

I like this one, too. It made me laugh. ... I like laughing. Umm, but yeah if you would fix the perspective, I'd buy this one in a heartbeat.

-Jake-

love it $5
<3

margie142

maybe a different color

killjinx

I laughed out loud when it popped up on my browser. $5.

fries

if you could change the color of this shirt i'd buy it in a second

skatawhtskatawho

haha i like how the other pieces are leaning over and looking

Jennysthebest

I love this shirt. I ususally hate blood on shirts, but I would buy this in a second!

Sloppy Joe

rocks. the mobscene is especially funny

Device31

Good idea, don't like the colors, to complex

mirri888

U KILLED IT!

VinylRichie

Cool idea but the colour is nasty

pre-heated-death

..... I like the black knight. He's cute.

Actually, I love the rendering -- I'm usually not one for cutting off the sides of the piece, but.... I love this. It's just cute. In its bloodiness...

hopeforrain

I love it.
4+buy.
-Hoping

Canadian Khaninja

i really love this shirt, just change the colors to be a bit darker,, but i wud buy it.

WIlona

wow really cool. i like how the chess board is kinda a weird angle. maybe do a different color shirt though, jsut to make the chess pieces stick out more.

GreenEggs

Amazing idea. Makes me curse myself for not thinking of it. However, I don't like how the design abruptly ends in a box, think of a way to get around that. And execution for the actual graphic could be better. But definitely resubmit! 4 for now.

expansion

mad concept but i dont like how it sits in a box, u could have eeasily overcome this as ur working with the chessboard squares. i jsut realsied im not the only one that thinks this hehe.
shame as its a great concept...

No account?
Join Us