Close
One second...

Ninja Speak

A simple design but one that i thought was effective. A ninja speaks in actions.

Watch this
hillsonn

good idea, but im not too hot on the actual style.

MsSaltron

haha, hes so skinny

cement_shoes

it seems like your taking one totally random (and overused) thing- the ninja, and pairing it with another totally random idea- the speaking idea. neither the design nor the idea are realling working for me.

Jackson Armstrong

to cement shoes...i checked first to see the amount of NINJA shirts on the site first and there werent many, and this design came about when i did a series of drawings in school in my sketch book of things saying what they do, just a practice, i liked the way this one looked. i know your entitled to your opinion, this is just my process....

Ledd

A+ for the ninja. That said, it kinda looks androgynous. Is that a boob?

The word balloon is always a hit with me. Keep up the good fight, and such.

basiik

I love his little ninja toes!

XXsystemXX

awwww i love it <33

mushhead

Love the simplicity. Reconsider the placement?

Jackson Armstrong

the "boob" is just a bad size translation, the original was more sketchy, like dont with a pancil, and the fnal placement can be altered if picked....i went for complete simplicity because thats what i like....just simple and humorous

ccmtcdnt

I DONT GET IT,

ccmtcdnt

OH I GET IT. HAHA IM SUCH AS IDIOT. BUT I STILL DONT LIKE IT.

kurtlightner

Very good. I laughed. 5

jcb309

so gangsterr haha
i would so buy this shirt if it werent in green! still get a 5 though

whylime

he has such pretty eyes for a ninja

sliester

Yeah, but he's different enough from white ninja. White ninja doesn't really have a discernable head shape, nor does white ninjausually have fingers. So its not as if it is a copy.

Anyway, i love it, very cute! I wish it was on something other than green, since green looks bad on me, but i'd still buy it for someone else! 5$

xz_

i dont know if i like the way the ninja looks but i love it anyways
nice idea :)

Entity Six

I like the style and the idea.

fyirie

Love it, love the green. Would buy if it were smaller and centered. 5 anyway.

Jackson Armstrong

green looks good on me my friends said, so i just put it on that color. if this design doesnt do well i will adjust placement and color, i was going to do that brownish grey color. ive never heard of white ninja, ill check it out...

meekins

your style is neato, clever idea too

Star11

sooo cute..

_tangy

whiteninja!

i'm a ninja

but this illustration is a tad weak :(

Jicky Soze

I like the design, not to ot on the shirt color

No account?
Join Us