daydream

so....what's this shirt about?

Watch this
tdog97

i like it, but the dude looks al ittle funny, otherwise i'd buy it

redsugar

Hey, look! It's probable cause!

Empire_of_the_Mad_Monk

It's a guy dreaming about poison ivy. cough cough or smoking it....

anyway-- too big.

iheartmap23

funny shirt...just not for me

Kaleidoscope*swe*

ehmm is that supposed to look like maurijuana? i realize it would be missing 2 ehmm thingys but still... dont like it

Kaleidoscope*swe*

(hit enter before i was finished :P) besides the face, you obviously have some kick ass artistic skills. its a 3

h1pp13

Neat idea.

His left eye I thought was a pirate patch when I first flipped through.

Nunzio

You can draw that's 4 sure....PICK better subject matter.....why advertise your habits/hobbies....after the CHEECH n CHONG era not to mention CYPRESS HILL shirts... no need to wear weed! smoke it if you got it, mae the next shirt outta HEMP but don't ADVERTISE it....LEGALISE IT! and GET OVER IT! @ the same time!

westendgirl

something about the weed, blacked out eye and the hairy neck just rubs me the wrong way.

Muzikaddict

Love the face, not the marijuana

st3v3n

2 because of the marijuana reference.

fiddlywink46

mm Im not one to wear marijuana on my shirts =\

bangxbangxx27

I would SO wear this, and all my friends would try to steal it from me too...

deff. $5!

tvinbro

I would not wear it. I'm from holland and so mary-jane tees are very regular here.

Tamber

Well I like this... but yeah there is something odd about the blacked out part of the face, although I didn't notice it until I read the comment. I like the face otherwise. I don't know if you need the leaves though.

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

Daves not here man.

WestWasWon

this is cool but the stupid weed messes it up. whatev

fergi

i kinda like it. it's simple, although the dude's head could be a bit smaller. it isn't subtle or understated, but it deffinetly beats most pot shirts - i hate it when things scream 'i love pot', etc, it's just gouch. this one isn't - it's nice. i'd wear it, i think.

AsaBonner

boooooooo....very bad

Poprocks Anonymous

Mh, I dislike the marijuana reference.
Regardless of how I personally feel about marijuana, to be wearing any sort of reference around for the world to see kind of says "Please follow me, Mr. Cop, I'm doing this to deliberately piss you off."
Meh.

Noxnova

The Marijuana reference kind of seems a bit much. the Whole Dramatizing cheapens the rest of the Artwork.

Damon Butler

I'd like the design more if the dude didn't look like Markie the Serial Rapist. Homeboy looks a bit sleezy. Love the placement of the objects.

artchemist

The dude looks like John Holmes.

]ustin

+5 for drawing
-5 for weed advertisement
= 0 score.

Device31

Just regular leaves, or clouds. Doesn't really have to mean much, but Day Dream can is a nice concept, but ruined by marijuana. It's a nice composistion.

GinaGirlGenius

nice to see a sketch. everything here is usually so streamlined and sometimes cold. especially with all the robots, not that im complaining. the weed could go sketchy. but yeah i wouldnt wear it b/c i dont smoke so you're definitely limiting yourself to one audience.

scrybe

Booooo!

porfavvorxx

i like weed, so i'd wear it.
def not to school though, they'd search my shit in a heartbeat.
5 nonetheless.

MJNevin

Screw the nay-sayers. Print this ebcasue the drawing is amazing. 5$

joeyjoey13

Everyone should smoke more pot!

cassi826

weed is a natural plant, theres nothing wrong with it. i hate when ppl judge because of marijuana. lame..

+5
looks free to me

No account?
Join Us