Watch this
lszhou

$ 5

adwhore

this would make a great ad.

joysizzle

:( I wish it wasn't on that color...

Jontal

I really like the concept of this shirt, but I am not a fan of the color or the size. I like that you placed it above the wearers heart, but I would like it to be bigger. But again, I really, REALLY like the idea of the recycled heart!

Fortino Samano

is this a cynical comment about relationships after you've been in love. i love recycling arrows, they can do so many things

JV2

Clever.

jtaro

recycled IDEA

BlacStarr7

I dig, and SO would wear this. However I agree that the shirt color could be use a lil tweaking. But it gets my vote anyway.

Pepius

I really, really like the idea, but those colors are a real turn off. If it gets selected, please re-evaluate them :)

LoveMeElectric

Shirt color = iffy, idea/design = superb.

angst?

This is a great idea, oh my yes it is.

angst?
noellef

This is a brilliant idea

standordrichards

This idea reminds me of my Puerto Rican heritage. I love it!

mk73

I love it!!! I love the simplicity of the design, it's strong, clean, would buy it for my hubby.

MsSaltron

even tho alot of people dont like the color, it works. i <3 it.
5$

tracigolightly

clever but on a different color 5

camane72

I will change the color immediately.
Thanx for the feedback.

path_rw

so simple, so nice.

MJNevin

cool but too emo. emo sucks. kill emo. no more emo shirts!

HardcoreFrollicker

this is supposed to be emo?

i just thought it was about people who love to recycle

stupid me

but seriously

recycling is the shiz

camane72

emo? EMO? I'm a 33 year old art director. The only Emo I know is Emo philiips. It's actually a design about being an organ donor.

kasafras_333

i really really like this. not so fond of the color, but i could deal :)

Sempaï_Mike

I already try to use the recycling arrows for an add but I answer me for the copyright...so i decided to make enquiries about it...and it's like a mark...so I think u can't use it without recycling agency approval ! And I think they don't be agree with the commercial use of its sign

Rahna

Oh, ignore the 'emo' comments. I love it. And I'm an organ donor, so even better! And I love recycling! So I can promote recycling, or promote organ donation, or do both at once... oooh, my head is spinning!

Anyway, with the color change, will be t-shirt perfection. ;)

XXsystemXX

OMG this is soooo kool .. il ove it and i will buy it!!

bettinar

recycle your heart... if you've been burnt don't give up!... simple and nice.. we like it

joeyjoey13

Concept is great - Colors are terrible!!

ivegotanaxe

sticks toungue out at joeyjoey13 I love the colors. It's like a brown paper bag - recyclable!

No account?