Close
One second...

Hundeluftwaffe

"Hundeluftwaffe" : German for Dog Air Force.

Enjoy! (or at least a little creeped out......)

Watch this
stickymike

I actually think this is really cool, I dont know if I like the shirt color, but its a nice shirt.

cement_shoes

awesome. i had to look at for a while to realize how much i like this. but yeah, the red on the orange is a little obnoxius.

SallyDammerung

I like it as well- though as a cat person, I could not get all dolled up in it. Mildly disturbing, and definitely odd. 4

very awesome...must print

Carson Bermudez

Kenno1981, this is heaps freaky.
Do they drop big cluster scheizes on warload felines?
The funniest part is when the giant bell rings and the entire Hundeluftwaffe start salivating enmasse on the city!

kieranisme

Great shirt Ken! 5$ all round.

Pico

Yes, goddamnit YES. I want this.

jett

ohhh... neat!

redsugar

The only thing that bothers me is the rottie's head. With the plane tilted right and his head tilted left, his head ends up sideways on the plane's nose. (instead of straight up and down, like the shepherd)

I mean, it's still a five, but it's bugging me.

XXsystemXX

WOW... thats really cool
il ove the idea
its reall NETO... haha

omg i just said neto :S

Jkrbud1

like it but different shirt color PLEASE

Kogepan

Cool shirt, but I agree with Jkrbud1, definitely a different shirt color... blue maybe? Or a dark green? Anything except yellow or yellow-orange...

ccmtcdnt

dog figther jets.

benjiwenjifoofoo

is that the outline of san fransico(yes, i know that's spelled horribly wrong) in the background?

benjiwenjifoofoo

wait.... if they're dog fighter jets then why is there a cat with crossbones on the wing? meh, whatever. $4

talimbaa

This made me laugh. $5

fyirie

I love the colors. I'm torn on if I would actually wear it, but it would take awhile to decide. 5 for the brazen use of bright colors!

Munkaboo

I would SO buy this. My school's colors employ the orange, so it's acceptable to wear around campus.

ricecake422

sweet, however im not feelin the shirt color.

No account?