Close
One second...

eleven

• by surly
  • posted Nov 01, 2005
  • 33 Comments

i seem to be going through a bit of a mono phase lately (or maybe I'm Just getting lazy), anyhow, let me know what you think?

Watch this
Damon Butler

Hot, stankin' ass design. Has some good pimp qualities to it. I think a dot of color somewhere would have made this a definite winner. Great job nonetheless

Japio

I agree on the color. And maybe a brown shirt with white artwork would come out better. But it is a great design!

Nathan Griffin
Nathan Griffin profile pic Alumni

I agree on the color as well. It needs a splash somewhere. And take it off a black shirt. A light colored shirt is fine but make it grey or natural or somethin' (especially if you add that dot of color)

katyd123

yes! brown shirt...maybe with light yellow print???

Agent _retro

I don't care about color in the design. I think it looks great as is.
I would buy this on a red shirt.

$5

hk200

i would prefer a daker shirt with a lighter print - then id buy it

Lbair

I love the design but I think it should be placed off center somewhere instead of dead center.

killjinx

Brown shirt. $5.

SemantiTheft

I liked it... then I realized that the guy reminds me too much of Kevin Federline. Euch.

Poprocks Anonymous

I think this is beautiful.
I like this on white, but it would also be good on red, or on brown with white print.
Either way, the design is extremely pleasing to the eye.

FMNYC

awesome.
gimme gimme.

FM

Evremonde

Awesome design! I agree with the others that maybe a brown shirt with yellow ink would make the design stand out a bit more, but keep it dichromatic...it really lets the lines to the talking! Again, nice work!

makruege

5 and $ on any other color scheme

juanitomario

brown shirt ..light yellow - 5 good job

Pyron

Very nice :) 2 thumbs upz

Jaoel

I've seen many designs similar to this one, but this design has definate flair. You did a great job creating balance and movement in the image. I quite like the sharp contrast of the black and white too.

Leenie691

throw a couple more threadless clich├ęs in there and i'm sold

morsmordre

The image is good.. but it's sooo overdone. I've seen so many images using the circles.. all those photoshop brushes.

Knoou

Very cool

Thom Finn

fantastic illustration
$5

Electroindieboy

Amazing design! i would by it on a brown shirt

allisonranieri

Seems very "Revolution Loves Threadless" to me, which is a very good thing. I hope this is printed!

GetFunky

wow, any color scheeme would work. play around with it. try visiting colorlovers.com for inspiration..... you are garenteed to be out of a mono (tone? ) phase.....
have fun. :)

ccmtcdnt

pretty but the title doesnt go with this shirt.

babyface02

i love it. would definately buy it just as it is. wish threadless would make XS though.

gitarr

it's nice, but a little too big.

surly

Thanks for the positive feedback, i like the idea of this on brown if i get time i will change and resubmit

shibbyfu

this is gorgeous, if you resubmit it will get printed, im sure of it.

No account?
Join Us