Close
One second...

Evolution of the Staple

• by cemo
  • posted Nov 01, 2005
  • 32 Comments

evolution of the staple. bwahaha!! lol...

Watch this
sarahrae

greatly entertained by this... 4$

path_rw

it's true! darwin was right!

arethiel

so simple, awesome

PL92

lol good job.

tBang

haha nice.

MsSaltron

nice, but the staple isnt really evovling, its just being "stapled"
evolution just isnt the right word. still a 3

Whoopage

MsSaltron... Now your talking semantics, and quite honestly it doesn't matter. Lighten up.

As for the shirt/design, love it - $5.

whylime

it matters if you are surrounded by bio majors / science geeks who will not leave you alone about how incorrect your shirt is.

Lifecycle of the staple is much more appropriate

Apfhex

Yet Another Evolution Shirt.... but this one is great!!

cattrfly

I really like this, but I have to agree with the semantics-nitpickers that "evolution" is not the appropriate word here. I'd buy this if the caption read "lifecycle of the staple".

DUrz

haha. like it!
5$

theoriginalsuperfreak

a staple isn't dead upon use.

a staple only begins to realize its purpose at that time.

like man... living in caves wasn't fully realized until man began to drive cars and use computers.

EVOLUTION!!

5$

ninakatz

I have to agree with the originalsuperfreak... to a point. The staple doesn't actually "die" until it is plucked from it's purposeful position on the paper and tossed into the trash. I like the idea of it being an evolution rather than a life cycle.

I gave this puppy a vote of 5!

aidyl

how about the progression of a staple? i like the concept, but i'm not sure about the text. either way, though, it's nice.

helo

Yeah, evolution isn't the right word.
Progression and lifecycle are more appropriate,
but the overall concept is weak in my opinion.
Not worth 15 of my dollars.

gyppet

I love that it says evolution. Sure it's not technically correct, but its a great tagline. This is the only evolution shirt that I've seen that I would buy. Awesome work.

jcb309

hahaha nice idea

Nin-chu

This is great. Love the idea. Would buy it.

Rahna

Nah - I wouldn't buy it saying evolution. I would get harassed by grammar freaks, and I wouldn't be able to defend myself, because I would agree with them.

The Whole Wheat

good idea, "how to use a staple", the type at the bottom could actually be done in staple like shapes...could be a little better than plain old hand written...3.5/5

hopeforrain

Ha.
Wonderful.
A 4.
-Hoping

XXsystemXX

haha i love it
its so creative and neat
5 all the way

toobecca

noice noice. its clever

bravurado

i like it. Evolution is totally appropriate

mollyllom

how about "life of a staple"?

ccmtcdnt

this is clever but without the text we'd be lost. and text doesnt do well on Threadless :-/ I still like it. 5

talimbaa

Agree with above. But I would still totally buy this.

No account?