Close
One second...

Computer Garden

2 colors for a change.

Watch this
SammiGirl

I really like this design a lot, but I think you need a different color silhouette than that, it doesn't match the green binary

hunnybunnyb0o

this is a very nice design. i like it a lot. maybe on a different color shirt? i dont like the green very much. the blue is okay.

nicole_l

Oh heck yes.

cirque427

what's with the kids head?

J-Ray

he's african american =)

Drpepperdude00

I'd like it more if the comp was on the bottom more and the coding sprouted up the shirt to make a tree or bean stock looking thing. that would be pretty chill. nice work

ctc803

hahaa j ray

soulDELAY

that is very cool. =D

JV2

This is awesome! 5$

smilinsara

the kid's head looks like a monkey's head

smilinsara

haha i just saw the african american comment, i swear i'm not a bigot, it really looks like a monkey.

i like the concept though.

Thank_You

i'd buy it.

D an aa a

I like this a lot. very nice

pardonxme

i really like this one.
maybe it's because i'm a computer nerd. :-P

MsSaltron

i love it. $5

snarblinge

antifuse if you are really a nerd, work it out, (inot that i am or can...) sweet design, i was going to moan about the use of green in the binary but thats the whole point, love it how the black binary looks like smoke.. this is bang on..

fries

yeah this is a really cool design but i want different colors :P

Espongiforme

I'm sure you can do better than that... Try it again!

vakthoth

I tend to think pouring water on a laptop would kill the binary rather than making it grow, but whatever :P Great concept, but I don't really like the colors. Gray shirt, black laptop kid and watercan, and white binary (and/or a brighter, Matrixy shade of green).

MJNevin

prty pimptastic 4$

yourfavorite

I think the execution could have been a little better. Plus, if a kid poored water on a laptop all you'd see is smoke and sparks.

J-Ray

Thanks for the comments, everybody. 2.48 is a personal best and any improvement is at least in part thanks to feeback!

scoobydoochick

I like this a lot. It's really creative!

StevieJoi.

i like this shirt!

No account?