One second...

SixPac

At least you had a concept.

Watch this
go.japan

cchana

would have looked better with labels on the cans. still good though

Jaoel

Auugh. There's a shirt JUST like this one at the tourist shop where I work (except it actually says something inane like "check out my six-pac or something...) Glad you didn't put any silly text, but also...it seems like the cans should be connected. With one plastic-ring things, perhaps?

So, not an original idea, but at least it looks better than the one at work.

ieatfish

I don't know why this hadn't been sold at a place like Hot Topic or A&F before.

Derea

there's something screwy about the perspective on this one. i find it hard to look at.

petronella007

Okay idea, but the cans themselves are lame, boring, and the perspective is weird.
Why not at least go with a brand people might identify with, like pabst blue ribbon, hand drawn, from a diff perspective?

Nathaniel7

A bit Bland, add a little creative perhaps would help...

Kikiroki

us girls wouldnt wear this...but nice try

xostephipoo

Ha ha, I thought it was funny, nice!

JAGADEY

labels and color would be a good way to keep them from looking like spray cans at first glance. Yes, they should be connected

Quarrel

Neat.

chenzzo

great idea, but a little bit boring at this point. Add some color.

lupinIII

Nice Idea, except I saw it on another site that is already selling it. My friend just put a pre-order on it like a week ago. its at www.beastee.com

alisiaiz

funny, got the idea , no need for words simple .

chasingmystar

so funny! but suggestions: 1. use a color for the shirt 2. the perspective is off a little 3. there should be the pastic ring things holding them together. that's what makes it a six pack, and not just six cans. 4. i don't know if a label is what it needs... but it needs something on the shaft of the can.

seriously... i laughed out loud when i saw this.

person

that suck someone else has already done it my bad

BulimicRainbows

I've seen a shirt like this before... but it's still a good idea.

TheGeek

needs color, but awesome idea

gunsxgoxbang

i love it but the perspective on the cans is a little weird.

but Kikiroki, I'm a girl and I'd wear this. :) Maybe its just cuz I'm strange or just cuz the shirt is a-freaking-dorable. I dunno.

Fett

this is just weird enough to like!

louley

cheeky!

No account?