One second...

war of flowers

• by dR_Flum3n
  • posted Oct 27, 2005
  • 31 Comments

if really it has to exist the war... it would be better sort of flowers

Watch this
pre-heated-death

The guy's left foot looks kinda weird to me.Maybe it's just his boot acting up?

Nunzio

Been done B4....ansd "That's all I have to say about that!"

SemantiTheft

Too much of a style break between the flower and the character.

mfpb4000

very cool.......

bugmenot

a very deep thought...nice style!!!

cirque427

i've seen too many flower power tees lately

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Looks like an astronaut pest exterminator.

agokris

dr_flumen l'hai fatta? te XD

deppo

nice tee! very good! $5

ah se vinci voglio la percentuale eh =)

agokris

GOOODDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!

sbiellone

Cool! Stop the war!

vinyl_fantasy_122

because this is a war shirt does any one know the link to the state of war shirt.???

SuBourbonNerd

I'm all about anti-war sentiments, but this doesn't do much for me. I think it would be much more powerful without the "Flower Power" graphic - which to me looks garish and out of place. Clean up the design on the soldier a bit and fix his boot, which isn't fully flat on the ground, and maybe put a simple battlefield behind him or something, and then it'll look hella cooler.

telespallaBoB

this shirt is very yeah!!! Have you smoke a joint before you paint this?

minage

flower power....flum3n ti aNo :*

-Ronny-

Mah........I got different tastes........

Nathan Griffin
Nathan Griffin profile pic Alumni

I agree with Semanti. There's WAY too much of a style difference between the vector(traced?) person, the flower and the line that he's kneeling on.

If you're going to use the guy, try to find a flower that you can create the same style/look with. The bottom line isn't even necessary for this design. Just give it backsplash of color and you're good to go. Nice idea.

marconi

nice t-shirt...i like the frowers...$5

fullnelson

IT'S ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!!!
I'd buy tons of it !!

Xmaster

Indeed a stupendous sweater!with such a simple theme but strong makes us think about the peace!!indeed very beautiful

Scares&Nightmares

I like the space dude, i think it could do with out the big flower and maybe the words. Nonetheless the dude still rocks!

impossiblelove

I would like to lose the flower power and that flower graphic, and I think it would look better if the flowers coming out of his gun matched better, too. Then I'd give it a 5!

crumblingredsky

sweet christ on a pony take out the "FLOWER POWER." message is enough w/out words.

wallflower08

i like it but it would look much better without the gigantic flower. it looks somewhat out of place.

_sEIFER_

sai come la penso cmq 5 $ di buona fortuna

LOTRfreak

I like anything with flowers or hearts or bubbles coming out of an awesome gun. $5

No account?
Join Us