lick me with your rhythm stick

• by kidcreate
  • posted Oct 26, 2005
  • 24 Comments

lick me, yeah!, lick me, yeah! lick meeeeeeeee!!

Watch this
SemantiTheft

... everyone thought the best part of my Courtney Love Halloween costume was the sign stuck on my back that read "I killed Kurt."

I think I'd like this better on the front for some reason, though.

MusicalLuna

lol I like this a lot, except for the color of the tape. It's a little too dark and...not tape like. XD Other than that though, I love it. :D

mach2moo

I laughed.

$5

Keepsmilin

smooth name.
wouldnt where it on public transport though
id likely get licked

hbrasil

does threadless ever print the back??

Ming64

I like t-shirts. I LOVE being licked. Therefor, this item is the best single thing I have ever see!

littlegreengirl

Random useless info here:

The tape looks like the type used in photo labs to stick the film through the developer.
Which is coo l (for me anyway).

kidcreate

the tape i chose was brown parcel tape.

john_wally
john_wally profile pic Staff

it would be good as just a sticky note. the tape matters little went one is getting licked

trixi

$5

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

i'd like it on brown or the greyish colour, good idea man.

amusantverteyeux

great idea!!!! although i don't know if i would want people licking my shirt....oh well they do it anyways :) 4

Fett

dambass name but I do kinda like the shirt, would NEVER wear it though!

random_monkey

I wish it was a little easier to read... the closeup is fine, but the distant one looks like "uck me" or something

WelcomeToMyDreams

i definentely wouldnt want to wear that, and its very disgusting. threadless would never print this. :P. $1

kidcreate

random monkey, as its handwritten and on the size of a postit note it probably wont be clear at distance but that goes without saying.
i guess most tees with text that size viewed at the distance displayed in the 'distant version' would be difficult to read.
its online here purely to show placement and composition.

kidcreate

also how long would someone's tongue have to be to lick u at that distance!!

Bando99

hbrasil - they do print on the back - I have one of their shirts with printing on both the front and back.

No account?
Join Us