Close
One second...

Soothing Alpha Waves

Thats a really huge design. But I like it.

Watch this
degrassi

Wait, hold on, I like it except for those weird circles.

Purgatorios

$5, the postures of the watchers are what make it excellent

xemokidkillx

l ike it. this reminds me of farenheight 451 were ther haveing the tv party. noone probably knows what im talking about but..$5 nice

Jesus!Versus!Godzilla!

I know what you're talking about emo, but it was all (three) women and the T.V took up the whole wall. Yay for my vat of useless knowledge!

Anyway, I like the colors in the design and the skull thing. The girl on the far right looks a little chubby and sort of awkward? But maybe that's what you were going for? Other than that, awesome.

digitalROAR

I'd like just the tv on a tee...

cambert

Brilliant work but those circles are just too distracting. They're not justified by anything else in the image; they look like they were added as an afterthough to close the compositional lines. If you got rid of them, you'd have a perfect triangular composition - the top left circles are fighting that. 5 for now, $ without the circles.

redsugar

I'm in geek mode today. It reminds me of that story in Welcome to the Monkey House where the sound waves make everyone so happy they almost die...

ponyshow

Ack. So busy. It would be easier to look at without the red, which would probably throw off your whole concept. In which case, maybe take out the circles.

adrcarr

i think it should be a bit smaller, but i like it alot.

Syzygy

excellent. $5.

go.japan

zombie head is the best part
three

Stevethegreat

the zombie head is the worst part
i really like the rest though

specialdave

reaaaaally busy i think. nice illustration though

fiddlywink46

=P alpha waves...
cool shirt!

erichews

The TV image is powerful. As is, it's getting lost in the clutter. Nix the background and keep only two or three viewers.

Foreverandeverafter

Totally thinking of bush. (anti-bush)

Sweet deal.

J-Ray

Great work, very nice idea too.

action hank

pretty cool. up with communism! he he he

No account?