Close
One second...

BeAR-B-QUE

What is there not to love about a BearBQue?

Watch this
le_plop

Nice concept, and illustration not bad, but really not a fan of the colour choices.

dustyj72

if the bbq was a diff color than the bear this would fucking rock!! right now it just rocks

Syzygy

good idea. doesn't look good on a black t-shirt.

benmaxjill

yea, this should be on a lighter shirt, and the bear should be dark. but the design is really great. 4

Dust!

good idea. doesn't look good on a black t-shirt.

nasomagistererat

woah. I love the human limbs. I'd take a brown bear on another colored shirt.

FJackie

Bear should be brown. why is the "fire" gold. I LOVE THE CONCEPT!!

blonde8007

i dont like the black

myviolentego

amazing!! such so cruel and brilliant. and design is well done too.

hangoverblack

great idea... but needs different colors on a different shirt.

Candyman 187

Is it just me or does every1 want tha colorz 2 be realistic? i mean come on yall, how many fuckin tymez in ur lyfe tyme do u c a bear barb-q'n? itz fantasy... run wit it...

i love thiz one... itz hellafied

one thug one nation

freehandprofit

A revised color scheme has been submitted, check it out when it's up.

laurelxcore

adorable. Nice illustration. Different olor palette, though. 4

Apfhex

The lines on the grill are far too thin, I don't think they'll look good printed. The shirt kind of has an inverted color feel to it, perhaps it should change. I like the bear!

bluemagenta

wild idea.
but i agree with the colors scheme.
lighter shirt, darker bear :)

vomtext

omg... this better be a t-shirt... <3 love it

$5

Pifman

Wouldn't it make more sense if there was an animal that we as humans normally eat during a BBQ? Just thought thought that'd give it more of an ironic feel. Instead of the "punny" name reference which nobody would get without knowing the title.

Bailes

hahahaha

soulDELAY

mmmm...human... drools

JV2

Awesome idea but not good on black. 4

Durkadoo

change the yellow to something else, and I would totally buy it.

bangxbangxx27

I like it, but the placement should be different.

LoveMeElectric

I was like, ok, bear...and then I saw the human limbs and literally went "Ohdshsaklas!" out loud and scared my sister.

Nifty.

-corey-

ok, this is rediculous!! i think the colors are great!! ya, but i probably wouldnt by it, im not really into the whole human limbs type of thing...other than that thats a pretty sweet idea!! good job!!

gameyy
gameyy profile pic Alumni

He should have on a beer cap and an apron...

iamnickstlsn

is there something wrong about the fact that it's a white bear burning black limbs?... but seriously, the yellow muzzle doesn't look very right. It's a cool concept though.

freehandprofit

iamnickstln, don't worry a message like that would never be conveyed thru my work, i'm a big follower of the revolution and the civil rights movement and i do my best to do my part in it, the redone color design however is whitefolk limbs so that there is no misinterpretation.

bigdaddycorn

The reverse color of the bear makes this shirt. It's a bear because bears eat humans.

MsSaltron

i like the black

reafka

IT IS AWESOME ON THE BLACK DONT LISTEN TO THESE ART HACKS. the black sells the shirt. why do all of you crap artists want the bear looking like every other bear you know. you guys suck donkey balls

Phantom Avenger

I like the black shirt, but I'm not a fan of the gold, I don't think it really works.

>U

complete. the color.... image.... idea......and placement $5 give me three of them!

No account?