Close
One second...

Fire exit

without exit.

Watch this
scottyo

fucking great!! wish the guy just falling out wasn't layered Behind the exit. His leg should still be in the door, maybe outlined for definition. That way they are all connected to the action.. Please don't make it on black, I hate black t shirts, and I want this one!

reminds me of the escalator to nowhere from the monorail episode (best episode ever)

nootrope

One question : How can I make changes on a design on the run ? (since duplicates are not alowed). Thanx.

cchana

post an image in ur blog.

nootrope

Thank you cchana !

murffels

i like it

hangoverblack

awesome... change the shirt color and id buy it!

SneakyCarl

No problems on my watch, Nice

ak_affected

Don't really like the falling sequence.

xrayeh

Oh, that would suck.

Fett

Love this! Maybe more color choices?

nootrope

thanx to your comments, I'm going to blog my new proposition for this design... hope you'll like it.

KNIVEZZ

Love it. 5's all the way.

summer f deen

I actually laughed out loud! There have been lots of stick people/sign type designs over the years but if they are clever they always work. Absolutely brilliant!

MustProtectHer

the upside down guy needs to go.

alex cougar

Could you make a skidiving version ? I know a lot of french skydiver who would like it ! If you do it i can help you to find freefly position for falling guys... (and excuse my english please ;)

JollyOleShannon

I love it and I think now every fire exit sign I see in my school I will laugh out loud. I really like the change posted on your blog. But I think I would like it best in the grey backgroud you use there. 5 $

Also, it is very like the monorail episode. This adds to the greatness.

Talking Malibu Stacey episode=best episode ever.

nootrope

And I agree with MustProtectHer, one of the guy down has not a proper position, I'll see that soon.

HebrewJustice

The upside down guy definantly needs to have his position changed, but he shouldn't totally leave...

otherwise, 5+

nootrope

I made some changes again, you can the the new version on my blog...

nootrope

..."you can SEE the new version".. :)

Omnitis

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad (in the most awesomest way you can think of)

jp_sco

Loving this, the best submission i've seen today, and the first i'd buy. Like the new design on the blog.

myviolentego

funny funny funny.. i'd never wear it, but be sure i'm passing the link to some friends for a laugh!

No account?