Finally, i add in some veges, modify a bit the spoon

Dude, but i still love he is an oriental chef more than others

haha:) , maybe i'm oriental

Watch this
EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

this will def. be printed.

jackanapes

this is really fucking cool. captain america is, like, the most awesome superhero of all time. he'd whoop up at iron chef.

pre-heated-death

...Dunno about taking on Sakai (he's good!), but.... yeah. I like the movement here -- good job on the render! ......Sadly, I'd buy. I'm so addicted to childhood obsessions.... and cooking.

Ultraman94
Ultraman94 profile pic Alumni

you guys can study others comment from my blog
thanks.

kevindujour
kevindujour profile pic Alumni

I would like to see the shield incorporated into the "chef" theme a little more. My first thought is that it is shaped like a wok... or just a big bowl of something.

But as it is, I'm a little confused by the purpose of this parody. I look at it and think... "captain america.. as a chef." Is that the entire message being portrayed?

Relating to execution, the outer red ring of the shield and his glove get really lost without any definition between them. You could potentially use the darker blue (shirt color) to create some sort of an outline for the shield there.

Jus A Rascal

This shirt is awesome, but I agree that his shield and glove do seem to blend together, thus bleh spot. 4/5

kevindujour
kevindujour profile pic Alumni

Hmm... maybe the shield IS supposed to be a bowl... Definately need to work with the shield and the hand to properly define what each is doin.

Ava Adore

nice work!

helo

The sheild as a huge pan is a great idea,
but it's sure hard to perceive it's a pani
(maybe that's what you intended ).
Also, the ladle needs to be fixed so it
doesn't resemble a mace.

helo

^ " pani " should be " pan "

phones

agree with helo, make the pan handle (snigger) a different colour or detail the hand a bit.

aki01

This is freaking cool, i like the color scheme and concept, bravo ! 5 !

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

I love this!
5$

Ultraman94
Ultraman94 profile pic Alumni

thanks guy, and i'll try better next time

KatieFm

omg i love it

AMERICAN CHEF

blue usagi

AAAh!! threadless is being taken over by a hoard of superheroes!!
>< some of them are actually good though...
what's more is that they all seem to be DC comics

yours is creative, tho!! 4

ryan austin

you should of called it "Iron Chef America"
4$

ryan austin

The spoon would be better of as one of those whisker things, but it's still a cool desighn.

sunkisto

$5. Betchu this one sells out fast.

JAGADEY

use your own character and that would put this over the top.
what is it about this design or this gag that needs someone elses owned character to get the joke across ?

BazookaPaul

Absolutely -awesome- To be honest, I dont think it needs any tweaks at all. The whole point of it being funny is that its a parody of captain america, changing it to another character just wouldnt have the same effect. Marvellites understand this one best :)

I'd buy it.

Cheers!

videovexa

Great concept. I was a bit confused by the hand/wok things... but other than that... very solid and cool.

hangoverblack

this is awesome

the hands need to be reworked, especially with the wok
try having the arm stick out more from behind the wok...

other than that... its a buy

Elburrito

very nice illustration, 4.

Johnny kickers

hmm.. ur design doesnt flow very well.. the body of the superhero is detailed with shadow but the hands, the shield/wok, vegetables and cutlery are not.. it kinda bothers me, but overall i think the concept is almost there.

mx2122

god the foreshortenting of the illustration alone is really really good. i like it.

fireman04

wuts up with the chef thing? its jacked up. but cool

mvr

captin america is awesome!

Chiren

Iron chef america.... cute.

No account?
Join Us