Close
One second...

You first.

• by Azuryx
  • posted Oct 18, 2005
  • 36 Comments

So yeah. I think it's kind of funny. Pretty self-explanatory.

The design can go with or without the back and the position is negotiable, but I think it looks best on khaki and light blue.

Comments very welcome. Enjoy.

Watch this
solocosmo

yes i like it

AssemblyLineHuman

PRETTY GOOD BUT I DONT THINK THE SHIRT SHOULD SAY FRONT AND BACK ON IT OTHER THAN THAT ITS OKAY

just kidding. I like it.

Azuryx

Hah. I was waiting for someone to say that. Good call =Þ

Tinsel_Shine

Upsidedown snail saying "Mrah" = awesome. Though I don't know why. It just kinda calls to me. Mraaah.

Jims Baby

Haha. I like it, a lot.

Steffox

Yay for snails! I like the Mrah too. Dunno why. it's funny. I'd take a shirt with the upside down snail on the front saying Mrah. And this one, sure.

Keena

cute cute, $4

flux=rad

the Mrah makes it.

pillango

yes. 'mrah' is brilliant. i, too, would buy a shirt with upside down snail saying 'mrah' on the front of it. this is completely wearable also.

craigzilla

love the "MRAH"... 5$

Azuryx

Word. Judging by the comments I'd say the upside down guy is a possibility all by itself. I thought the sort of explanation as to why he's upside down helped a bit, but I guess it almost isn't necessary.

Thanks for the feedback.

meekins

hehe yep, another fan of the mrah

vkyk

Tee Hee HEE ^_^ it's so adorable, I love snails. 4!

fyrefly98

I'd be more likely to wear one with just the front image than with just the upside-down snail.

I like it as is, though.

jackanapes

kinda like wearing a gary larson cartoon.

nimchee

this shirt is fricken AWESOME!!! yeah, the "mrah" definately makes it even cooler. $5+

joelr

i want this :(

purrple_daturra

snails are awesum.
$fifty million

lit_girl11

i love this shirt!!@!

ashlyn

aww i love the mrah! nice job :-)

kafferslee

It was the MRAH that sold me $5

Azuryx

Hah. I'll just take the Gary Larson thing as a compliment.

Thanks for all the response, I'm glad people are actually liking this. Any other input is definitely still welcome. Questions, comments, suggestions and the like, you know the deal.

steve_swartz

is that because your thumbs were up, then you tried to climb over a difficult "constructive-criticism" hurdle and knocked yourself over?

Azuryx

Haha thanks Steve. It's nice when people stick by the constructive criticism rule.

As for unicornxfury (I bey you're really hardcore too, with an "x" in your name and all), I really don't care what you think of the design unless you have some sort of useful input to leave other than a comment about a part of your anatomy; which, I might add, could be better served shoved someplace else.

Thanks and have a nice day =D

Nina Elizabeth

As someone who says "Mrah" as an answer to way too many things... I like this shirt. And like some have said, I'd consider buying one with just the upside snail saying 'mrah' on it.

Either way, though. I like. $4.

allthegoodnamesaretaken

I know everyone says this, but I think that you actually might be able to lose the text and people would still get it. The "mrah" on the back is great though.

nicole_l

I say "mreh".

Fender Bender

i like the mrah line but i dont understand why he is there

other then that $5

imasecretadmirer

i thing this is great, really makes sense, especially the mrah guy on the back, and ...well ill just say its great

Azuryx

Dear Fender,

Thank you for the $5. Also, if you are confused as to why he is upside down, he fell when he tried to climb the stairs. Yep.

Sincerely,
The Management

P.S. One day left, keep the comments coming =D

awkwordy

snails!

zimfreak

It's adorable and satirical. Something i would buy.
$5

kyml

Simply the snail saying mrah on the front of a shirt would be preety cool.

No account?
Join Us