Close
One second...

Lucky for some

Made me giggle.

Watch this
hoiyes

On that colour the thought bubble become the focal point whereas i reckon the cute as, well illustrated bunny should be ^__^

Otorok

This tee makes me sad. :( +4

ionrave

i agree with hoiyes, the bunny should be the focal point, so that people look at the bunny first, and then the blurb. i don't know exactly how this would be acheived, maybe change the bubble color, maybe make it smaller and the rabbit bigger? etc.
very clever though, nice work. and i like how the L in lucky is the rabbits leg, although at first, i didn't really get what it was until i looked at the rabbit, so if possible,make it more clear that it's a bunny's leg ...good job

Someguysteve

Make the rabbit bigger, I think it would work better without the text really. In any case +4

cchana

morbid, but cool

CHALEEXD

HAHA Nice idea. But I agree with the fellows above. Try to make the text work "around" the bunny.

markers

aww..poor bunny. nice concept, i want one. yeah, make the bunny bigger so we don't read the words first and go "what the hell?"

cattrfly

Different illustration style, but defunker.com already has a t-shirt covering this concept...

http://www.defunker.com/shirts/unlucky/male/

I'm not saying you were neccessarily "inspired by" the defunker version, just pointing out that this idea is already available on a t-shirt - coincidentally from a site that sells Threadless shirts, too.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Hadn't been to defunker until just now, guess it is the same basic idea but I like mine better (I would wouldn't I), hope others do too.

gkok

palmercash sells the same shirt (as the defunker one) done.

xxxaudrie

i really like it!!
too bad all the other shirt places has them too

haha gotcha

Yes, I agree with hoiyes. The balloon should be a lighter color, to define the bunny. At first glance I didn't get it, because I was focusing on the balloon. But the picture is very cute and funny. I like it.

hbrasil

awesome!!!
no text would b funnier...and everyone would get it

melloe

i like this one better than the defunker one. text is good

geishaberry

Isnt' there another shirt on this site, or some other t-shirt site that's a lot like this one? D:

Sectaurs

definately lose the text.

peg-legged rabbit is awesome.

tiger obrien

you need the text to see the L-leg, and get the luck charm joke. i love this shirt. $5

S'rah

maybe just outlining the bunny would make him stand out better. totally keep the text. makes it funnier. woo.

Mindchild

This would be really cool without the thought bubble. Just having a bunny with a pegleg is statement enough, spelling it out makes it less clever.

BuriedAlive

cchana, at 3:56pm on Oct 18, 2005

morbid, but cool
-------------------------------
agree

Verdana

I agree that the text doesn't need to be there. It's cute, but it takes away from the bunny, and I think anyone who looked at the bunny twice would get it.

Very cool illustration, by the way. Love it.

stewardesses

more bunny but GREAT idea, 4

MissSuperFantastic

I'd like just the bunny with the pegleg...a joke's never funny when you explain it! But I'm givin' it a five anyways 'cause I laughed.

Act

Haha, I love it!

Maybe make the bubble lighter though, and the bunny a bit darker so you see the bubble first. I found it very funny, niiice.

I'd so buy this. Too bad I'm poor. :'(

i heart pirates 2

i made love with a rabbit onceut he had all 4 legs

Hazelip

Lose the text, we get it.

mvmm_420

i've seen this before...

lose the text fo shizzel.

OHunique

hahahhaha

DaintyBuffalo

awwwwwwwwwwww ish so Cute <3

Billie_shox

hahaa...yes!

This is great. Four and a buy for sure!

Auralynxia

Jesus H Christ, this is the best tshirt i've ever seen in my life fo sho.

Kannaya

the shirt would be better without the text and just the image. They are competing to much.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the comments, I've submitted a revised design which I hope will be up soon. Look out for it if you're interested. Cheers.

No account?
Join Us