Close
One second...

Creep(hhhhhh)

He is scary. He is wheezy. He wants to be on your chest.

Watch this
Kikiroki

gaah. his eyes scare the hell outta me.

deadpanfool

Whoa, that's huge. He's pretty nifty (and creepy) lookin' but I don't think I want to pay to have him on my chest.

lucyfarfort

I think the illustration is good but im not sure i'd want it on a shirt maybe if it was smaller it would look better and not on the gold.

Avant

$5 my precious

SemantiTheft

I frown on signatures/self promotion on Threadless shirts.

Jeremy Tinder

It's my first entry. I could take that signature off if Threadless wanted me to. I don't know the etiquite around here. I sign my work. I won't next time, I guess.

Deerpig

it's a real beauty. does it come in puppy sizes?

Jeremy Tinder

Deerpig!!! I miss you deerpig.

andreamaree

I would wear it, and I could see myself buying one for both my young nephew and my evil ex. kudos.

blindbatt06

I LOOOOVE this creepy guy..... hee hee..

letsbeheros

lol that really is creepy

EmbassyRow

This has a really nice alterna-beat that I can dance to. Not that I can dance all that well...but still.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

this is great, well done weird stuff always gets a 5 from me.

abudde

This is the best shirt I've seen on Threadless so far. SemantiTheft needs to cool off. Artists sign work. It's not a matter of frowning.

pearl pulp

holy crap, i love creeps.

Stevethegreat

I think semantitheft has a point because people generally don't like wearing other people's names on their shirts BUT I'll forgive you if you keep the kickass designs coming
It rocks

jamieson

hot business! scary hot wearable business!

abudde

What a strange world this is.

sporktastiq

HOLY CRAP I LOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE DRAWINGS THAT AREN'T COLORED IN THE LINES!
SIGN YOUR TEES ALL YOU WANT. I'll like it even more if your tees have signatures even though it probably won't happen. :( You are going to be famous. I love your art. Welcome to Threadless. You are going to have lots of tees printed. (If not, then everyone here is a moron!)$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

ctc803

i'm a creepppppp i'm a weirdooooo

Peppler

It's gigantic!

bizoner1

I think it's perfect! The image is not too big, the shirt's not too gold. It's supposed to be...it's shock value! Awesome T.

Brandon Buckner

what's the big deal about a big image?.. heck, cool guys drive big trucks right? and you know what else is big when they do. it's a given. it's o.k. to be big sometimes.

Normsbrand

reminds me of an old Butthead, from Bevis & Butthead.

meekins

haha awexome, its so funny that hes saying 'hhhhh' for some reason

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

"It's my first entry. I could take that signature off if Threadless wanted me to. I don't know the etiquite around here. I sign my work. I won't next time, I guess. "

Well you do get credit on the tag of sorts.

Carson Bermudez

great style. this is what michael douglas will look like when he does a sequel for falling down in 2035. gnarled fingers coming soon to
a theatre near you.

consumerisme

OH MY GOD! do you know my boyfriend!

trickbag

like the illustratin. way to big though.

mediagoddess

ok...bad example..but here it goes...how come brands like tommy hilfiger and ralph lauren (dont say i didnt warn you) are such popular brands if people didnt want signatures on shirts.

Second...I LOVE IT!!! I love the signature...it prooves its real art..!! good job!

cambert

A bit smaller and it's a buy. Lovely piece of work.

jubinson

Rad pic. Yes I see the resemblance to an old Butthead--- like after he burns his hair off in a freebasing accident. I would buy it for sure. I give it 5 kudong.

dattoe

The best thing I've seen a zombie say in years.

sweetpea_1006

best one i've seen today!!!

YabbaYabba

Love it, he's my friend.

Derea

this is great, but way too big

Sabbagabo

I like it. one of the images I've seen so far.

MURL

Great illustration.

sunshine recorder

this is excellent, threadless please print this!!!! i want it! 5 555555

jimmyjohn

haha... i laughed when i saw the shirt. and then i laughed again when i read someone was frowning on the sig. i believe that's what they refer to in newsies as hoity-toity. and "hhh" is definately one of the creepier of all possible sounds.

afishlaugh

OH. EM. GEE. i LOVE it! i'll buy it when you win! 5

jamco

Great, great style. I like. I think big is fine with this, but it makes it a little awkward in the center. I think it'd be pretty cool moved to either side at the same size. Once again, good work, man.

nickname510

yeah, it should be smaller, but 5$ anyways

Jeremy Tinder

Thanks for voting, everybody.

No account?
Join Us