Close
One second...

1 Hour Shower Power

I always thought it was funny how girls take soooo long in the shower with their bevy of 20-step hair products. It's okay though...us guys always want the girls to look their best.

Watch this
sellyourfeeling

this would look good if it was down the side.

Scaper-X

I like the look of the graphic a lot. Experimenting with it couldn't hurt though. Along the side's an idea. Could also try putting the graphic atop a faint background shape of a shampoo bottle since the shapes sort of match.

Still, the simple look is refreshing.
-- Scaper-X

Kenny

What are you guys talking about? Down the center looks the best!
I gave you a 6!
-K

tke341

interesting...empowering...enough said!!!

Lari_arantes

There are a lot of hair products on the illustration but the girl is bald!

dreamanightmare

I don't take hour long showers...and I'm a girl... my brother on the other hand - he takes FOREVER! :-P

J-Ray

hahahaha

kevindujour

I think it's too similar to the one shirt that is already printed, with the umbrella and the wavy lines down the center.

green-means-go

Hahaha, why does she need so much products for her chrome-dome head?

gmg

YoreNameHere

Yeah I agree with Kevin, I mean I like the idea and I even think it looks better than the already printed shirt... but it does look too much alike.

sagat

true

degrassi

Ehhhh I'll pass.

i blame history

if i take more than 5 minutes in the shower, its because im standing under the warm water to relax.

total number of products used? 3: face soap, body soap, and 88 cent suave shapooo.

and somehow, thourgh all this lack of concern for my appearance, i have managed to keep a boyfriend for 3 years. too bad he can take 1+hours in the shower... heh.

DTLA

3 just for the name

JAGADEY

seperating the artists from the non artists

phones

it'd be cool if there were waaay more shampoo bottles
you could make it like that scene in Hot Shots pt Deux where the main character (i forget) is on a huge pile of bullets whilst shooting

WhattheFernando

Yeah, Downpour does this, theres no need for anouther.

tracy_marie

yeah, but downpour is ugly, imo. I love this one, though. 5$

TheGeek

it would be a $5 if it were down the side

dweepcity

she does need hair

jackanapes

why is the shower head so high abover her? she'd need a pole to turn the damn thing on and off.

No account?