Close
One second...

Seeing Serious $#!^

Jumping Jigawatts!

Watch this
Normsbrand

you should include the flux compasitor on the back.

Pruven

whoa...i just had a dream i was driving this car..and i havn't seen back to the future in mad long..this is strange..therefore i'll have to give this a 5... i was meant to wear this shirt...

Kikiroki

"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

drofnasleinad

this shirt is freakin' amazing...i agree with the person who said you should add a flux capacitor...the flux capacitor image is just so stylized that it's gotta be there...and possibly make the time machine bigger

musely

Great Scotts!!!!!!

I'd buy it!!!!

$5!!!!

xxxaudrie

argh mathy shirt!
it's a time machine?
how do you tell?

pix_six

Michael J. Fox would be proud

agentofrome

I didn't put the flux capacitor because I'm already on thin ice with the DeLorean... I don't want Zemeckis to sue me. :-(

mikelietz

Not to nitpick, but the 'dispacement' wouldn't start until 88 mph.

mikelietz

er, displacement. Pointing out people's mistakes is all the more fun when you screw up yourself.

TG wild

Love It. Good colours, nice graphic. 5

theenjoisk8r

if i remeber correctly, the time jump was made at 88mph. im not positive, but im pretty sure its not 80mph.

agentofrome

Yes, which is why the last point is at 88mph (x), 1955 (y).

When you plot a graph, you can't just have the line jump vertically straight up. That is why the line representing temporal displacement "starts" at 80mph and inclines upward: not because the jump starts at 80mph, but because that's how it's graphed.

J-Ray

Has it occured to anyone that it's an ugly shirt?

Oh, okay. Sorry.

Aph

1.21 JIGGAWATTS

BStarr

THAT IS AWESOME!

CrazyColin

back to the future rules

i think it's too big. the car in the middle of it is also a little out of place. either make it look more like a technical graph somehow or eliminate some of the text, or else it doesn't look quite right.

awesome idea. the 1.21 is a nice touch.

deeves

So all Marty had to do was slow down again and he would go back to 1985? Or he could possibly hold the speed at a steady 84mph to visit 1970? I don't think the speed dictated the year.

jackanapes

it's annoying when people turn their hobbies into shirts, unless those people are old and their hobbies are, like, "trout fishing in quebec". then, it's fucking great.

geishaberry

Awesome idea. Just badly put together...the art could've been a lot cleaner.

No account?
Join Us