One second...

_Heart#Break

• by bd1woody
  • posted Oct 07, 2005
  • 21 Comments

rock on sir 5

Watch this
mmaceachern

Take away the text on the left of the shirt and I would buy it.

secluded

its a very nice design, but what does that one word mean/ say? i dont get it. and why is your name on the shirt? thats not really a thing that people want to wear on them... its like advertising. anyways, other than those thigns, i think its very pretty!

bluesidegrl4

this is cool. i like it, even with the text. the dark brown is best

geob

I greatly enjoy the colours. I wouldn't buy this with the type on there like that. It feels like I'd be trying to sell something.

mattius6

this shirt is completely out of control!! i think the brown is awesome. fuck assholes who just say "lose the text" no matter what. i think the type style you used works great with the shirt and its way better than some gay slogan or catch phrase. i hope this gets printed, but if not, keep trying. 5

prkswllflwr

your name would be on the tag. take it off the design. other than that, it's cool.

Allsunday

You get a 4 and not a $5 because your name is on the shirt. Isn't it enough that you get tons of money and your name on the tag if it gets printed? :/

songbird

Anyone can use brushes. Zero.

cdyeager

I love your typography, colors, and design. I'm even ok with the your name on it -- it's not prominent.

alexancore

i LOVE shirts with fake paint splashes...must buy!

Amanda13

In regards to the brushes comment... does it really matter how someone has acheived their art, as long as the final product looks great? The same to all of you copy and paste/ repetition in design nazi's.... if a design looks good, then end of story. As long as the designer isn't stealing someone else's ideas or using clipart, then I score based on their design. And I this one is good!

lovejolt

i like the dotted lines, but not the splatters or loopy brushes. It's too many different and overused things.

moviescriptending

pretty unoriginal

plus it says laurentza on it,

2, sorry

khmaiguy

shirt ROCks, feeling the design, but would like to see it on a different color shirt.

makeUPtheBREAKdown

i think this is really cool but it looks like it has a brand name or something wher the text is

Syzygy

very cool 5

stateofthings

too emo and stuff. it feels like i've seen this one hundreds of times before. and seriously, who cares about your name?

puma_blues

can anyonbe tell me what the hell UCADT is?

ilmor

i want i want i want

nathanael.

i think the placing is off

No account?