judgment

• by dyl82
  • posted Oct 05, 2005
  • 22 Comments

its a principle learn it and the world will be a better place

Watch this
whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

I suppose I should mind my own plank before pointing out the speck in your eye, but the execution could use some work.

djypsidjini

Excellent rendering of a principle. Only thing is, without a Christian background, a lot of ppl won't get this one. Still, very cute.

helo

to dyl82 :

Great concept, but the execution
is weak. I wish this design received
as much attention and effort that
you put into your "anatomy class with
shirt sorry" design.

to those trying to figure out this design :

read Matthew 7 : 3-5 in the Bible.

BondGirl006

HEY!
That was in "my chapter" in bible quizzing. Matthew 7, representin'.

$4

dyl82

sorry bout the execution but i thought the idea would be strongh enough will sort it out if it wins thanks guys

dyl82

hi HELO thanks so much for the constructive critiscim i wanted to put more in to it but i have just recently started in thge world of advertising busy as anything was quite surprised to see people realised it was form the bible God Rocks

consumerisme

Leave that figment of your imagination out of it, this desgin rocks all by it's self, just look at it.

scrybe

The fact that the concept is Biblical doesn't really matter. It's a basic human issue that everyone needs to think about more often. Unfortunatly, this particular design is very poorly done.

Heh... I memorized the sermon on the mount for B.Q. as well...

melloe

i love this idea. i must have this shirt.

ilmor

nice

chaztoo

I def dig the B-I-B-L-E, but the execution could be better. There's some hot Bible-y shirts here: www.king-tree.com if you're into it.

dyl82

thanks chaztoo awesome website will definitly get a tee when i get some cash Rock on bru

ashona

big up brother!!!
You & your shirt rock

fyirie

The style of the arm doesn't really match the style of the faces.

J-Ray

excecution could use work..

Zombie.on.ACID

ehhh the colors dont excite me.. this is good..
but not spectacular or anything.

ChocolateDonkey

Great concept, I dig the principle here. Touch up that design a bit and you've got a winner!

ethanjhayward

i love the concept. it definitely deserves a better treatment.

i 4 as it is now, but i stuck a $ on because i wanted to remember it.

No account?
Join Us