Close
One second...

Who Farted?

I saw Booger wearing this shirt on Revenge of the Nerds. So I recontextulized it. I'm normally better at stopping myself from doing these things. sorry

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dustyj72

nice detail but i would never wear this. giving it a 2 cuz looks good instead of the zero i was going to give it from the thumbnail

jackanapes

God, this shirt must only come in one size: fat ass moron with a mullet who spends all his time at jack-in-the-box licking taco grease off his pudgy digits.

sorry. was that juvenile? well, so is this shirt.

catdogpigduck
catdogpigduck profile pic Alumni

Sorry i didn't know we were in nazi germany, maybe you'd like to put guys like me in special camps, snob.

catdogpigduck

Jack-in-the-box doesn't even sell tacos

jackanapes

whatever. neither of those comments made sense. me thinking this shirt would only be amusing to fourth-graders somehow equals me being a nazi and a snob? i'm not a snob, i'm just not ten years old anymore. and jack-in-the-box does sell tacos. two for 99 cents. they're fucking delicious, so i can't really blame the dude who'd wear you're shirt for liking them so much.

jackanapes

oops. stupid typo. come on and rape me for it.

catdogpigduck

whatever indeed. Well i call your "whatever" and raise you a "oh no you didn't, snap, snap, snap!"

kevinjerkstak

"Jack-in-the-box doesn't even sell tacos"

hahahahahahahahaha

best quote ever

darinthemute

God, this shirt must only come in one size: fat ass moron with a mullet who spends all his time at jack-in-the-box licking taco grease off his pudgy digits.

sorry. was that juvenile? well, so is this shirt.

is that a shirt size

xrayeh

Uh ... I really don't know anyone who'd wear this.

Not to be THAT mean, but really ...

wainwrightmedia.com

whats wrong with juvenile? wow you people have clearly been raised much better than me.

while i probably would wear this shirt, it makes me smile and thats the main thing. i feel sorry for you people with no sense of humour, you have a miserable life ahead of you.

scarlet!

This is awful! Not only is the message simply crude and not funny, but the wearer must be eminating bad odours or something, otherwise why would they think somebody farted? Who on earth would wear this? Aside from the obvious disgust, the lettering it of irregular size, and I think the starburst should be smaller to contain the caption more.

catdogpigduck

thanks scarlet you are nice

catdogpigduck

but i do beleive it is you who has farted

DeaDinMagaZineS

if i saw someone wearing this shirt i would laugh my ass off then beat them while i continued to laugh. :) So therefore i giveth this shirt a $4. "Great for weddings"...Indeed, indeed. ahahhaha

gerpander

I think this is most excellent.

Mishka203

For Gods sake people....take the sticks out of your ass. These are T-shirts. Not high fashion or a Michaelangelo. I'm amzes at how pretentious people are with a t-shirt. Laugh a little for christ's sake.

Hey catdogpigduck, maybe you should change it to "Hoof Hearted". Since the word fart seems to offend so many of these grey hairs.

catdogpigduck

good idea, I may put Darth Vader on there too, seeing as people like that too.

green-means-go

I don't feel I'm being pretentious or have a stick up my ass for recognising true humor and the lack thereof.

catdogpigduck

What is true humor? is there false humor? True humor sounds pretentious

Young Sirs

Doesn't target carry a shirt like this on their screen tee rotation?

Future_Heartthrob

Sorry kook =/

but this is kinda lame and premature.

It looks like one of those t-shirts this stupid kid in my class gets from Hot topic

green-means-go

Whether I am pretentious or not doesn't matter, your shirt won't print with hordes of people voting zero.

shinji00018

Meh wouldnt wear it or buy it, but dont see why so many people are being assholes about rating it.

bookworm

Jack in the Box does so sell Tacos. 2 for 99 cents. They are so good. And i hate this shirt. ive seen the same message several times, and its not funny.

katiefanny

wish i had this as a kid, i would have also got it for my bro. but now we're way too old for that.

janellio

If you cannot take criticism don't post your design, and don't flame when people comment. People could comment more respectfully, but you don't have to be as lame as your shirt.

I don't like it, because it is juvenile, it's not even ironic juvenile. It didn't require much effort on your part, it looks like something any kid with basic photoschop skills can do.

DeaDinMagaZineS

i rated this thing a 4 and a BUY $$$. recognize people. like i said above..

catdogpigduck

I can take critisim i'm taking it right. If you are going to give critism expect a response.

catdogpigduck

i made it in illustrator not photoshop

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

I wouldn't wear it, but if I was in the cereal aisle at Kroger and some guy walked through to grab a box of Cocoa Pebbles and was wearing that shirt...I'd defnitely laugh.

gaterback

It's not original or funny. Why would I spend $17 on a shirt like this? And I agree with janellio. Also, you don't need to respond to ciriticism, just listen and learn fom it (if it's applicable). Don't defend your design against flamers, and don't flame back. It's unprofessional. vote: 0

catdogpigduck

I will respond when i need to, this is america

price_4_snow

dude that is sooo funny. It's so random. I love it. I'm 17 and I would wear it just because it's awesome. It's something you wouldn't expect to see and thats what makes it great. It looks so...happy and excited. It's almost like a game show logo. and if they had a game show called that it would be the greatest.

this is a great shirt...i dont care what anyone else says. It's really funny.

janellio

I'm astonished that you're resorting to the this is america defense. Last time I used that defense I was nine and saying I could call someone stupid. See any parallels there?

You are allowed to respond, but not in "OHmigosh I had no idea I was jewish and this was Nazi Germany blah blah..." Comparing your plight where you post a design, to that of WWII sickens me.

If you were a real designer, you could take criticism because designers/artists get criticized all the fucking time. Deal with it.

penguin89

you people are just being jerks. you obviously have no constructive criticism. just to clarify, hating it and calling juvenile is NOT constructive criticism. and why can't catdogpigduck (great name by the way) defend himself? heaven forbid, he stands up for something he created!

Future_Heartthrob said 'but this is kinda lame and premature."
now, let me ask you how this shirt is premature. did it come out before its time? should it have been submitted later than it was? i guess we just weren't ready for it.

"Comparing your plight where you post a design, to that of WWII sickens me." ummmmm..... yeah. I can't actually put words to how stupid that comment was.

catdogpigduck = my favorite designer. this isn't your best design by far but your other ones are brilliant plus you stick up for yourself instead of "taking it" which deserves respect instead of anal people's comments. rock on, man, rock on.

emo_king

Dude if you are going to make something as lame as this you should take it up the ass from a big black dude.

vote: -5

catdogpigduck

but this america is it not?

catdogpigduck

Thank emo king i'll get right on that.

janellio

" Sorry i didn't know we were in nazi germany, maybe you'd like to put guys like me in special camps, snob." <---Penguin89 you might want to look at that and see who has the stupidest comment.

green-means-go

It COULD be constructive criticism, if catdogpigduck would take it that way. People saying the design is too simple and juvenile COULD be his motivation for making something a little more complex or ironic or (heaven forbid) actually funny or interesting next time. He could take it as "Okay, so this one was a miss, I'll make sure my next one is more along the lines of what people are looking for."

Instead he's calling people nazis and using the "isn't this America" line.

Yes, it is America, and just as much right as you have to say we're nazis for hating your shirt, we likewise have the right to call you a moron for doing so.

^That was me calling you a moron.

catdogpigduck

wheres all this anger coming from, does someone need a hug?

catdogpigduck

Lets all take a deep breath and on 3 group hug. but not too deep a breath cause someone farted. its the circle of life or umm fart

catdogpigduck

we're in america right?

Crack La Rock

I leik it alot like freedoms. When I first move to this Amerca I think i can tell people now "who Farted!" and ask them to was it you who did? Before when I live canada(boo) the people say I cannot say this thing to the people who have made smells. Now I ask to them Hey YOU, have you farted a smell? And I think that on here haters dont need to wear shirts today becuase they sit on computrs and play here so much all the time(and maybe fart no?) so why can they need to put on a tee shirt anyways right?

scrybe

Booooo!

hoiyes

Don't worry catdogpigduck those guys were probably farted on as kids and the memory haunts them still.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us