Close
One second...

dirt squid

• by solocosmo
  • posted Oct 04, 2005
  • 18 Comments

watch out or the dirt squid! i decided squids dont talk hence his empty bubble.

Watch this
nasomagistererat

woah. This is ridiculous. I would definitely buy it if the bubble disappeared (especially on the colored shirts, where it should be white if it exists at all). And I'd prefer it to be centered, either in the bottom or in the middle of the shirt. But with a couple changes, I'd love it.

suzannasugar

this would look lame centered. it's awesome how it is.

jackanapes

i don't like it on any of the colors you have here. maybe on natural. that white you've got there is just too sterile.

RobotJElly

I'm worried for this squid, maybe we should find him some help?

ClockworkDemon

An intervention is what I think we needed to remedy this situation. Like it, but pleeease remove bubble. PLEASE. MAybe make him a bit bigger too....i dunno.

solocosmo

removing the bubble would be no problem.

Tuxedo Oni

Pantene Pamplemousse , your use of 8Os vernacular makes me want ralph.
As for the cuttlefish/squid shirt: very graffiti line-art , it's pending whether the style supports or destroys the shirt.

Elsewhere_81

This looks like a Farside knock-off!

whoitwas

again, you people, lay off the satan worshipping

blackthorned

Make it bigger, get rid of the bubble, maybe make the tentacles longer so it incorporates more of the shirt so it doesn't look so much like a little logo.

patz7

Great colors, awesome design, but lose the bubble.

thats_it

make it bigger, it looks kinda like a little logo at the bottom

melloe

HAHAHA i dont get it. cool randomness.

fallingblox

Ok on first glance i thought it was great. but this was because i thought the squid was holding a knife and a bottle of sauce -- making sushi out of himself. very existentialist. but now i notice he's just smoking and drinking ... so nevermind. i give it a 3 just because i like squids.

solocosmo

"Ok on first glance i thought it was great. but this was because i thought the squid was holding a knife and a bottle of sauce -- making sushi out of himself. very existentialist. but now i notice he's just smoking and drinking ... so nevermind. i give it a 3 just because i like squids. "

thats a great idea!

No account?