The URBan Chain

Got the idea from 1 of my old designs

Watch this
radsauce

I like it, a lot. I'd rock that. 5$

okojie

4 me you are the winner!!! 5

entragian

i like it. neat idea! not sure i'd wear it though.

Advillian

The font you used for "files" sucks but other than that, good work!

swankypimp

even tho this is not my kind of shirt, the "suck" font used for "files" completely matches the style and mood of the piece. in fact, i say it rocks and YOU suck, Advillian.

phosphodae

Meh, the "files" part of it doesn't quite sync up with the musical theme. I thought the point was vinyl/records, tape/cassettes, and files/mp3s, etc-- not paper files.

Doc Daneeka

I think it's like a desktop icon of a file for music maybe.

degrassi

Doc Daneeka, how do you suggest one shows "files" without using the atypical manila folder?

UCArts

its a music file but i wanted it to look more realistic then just the normal desktop icon.

Lucaz

A compleatly well thought and executed design, congrats dude!

alpha

Not bad, I like he music file idea.

jackanapes

eh, it's ok. i couldn't wear it. in fact, i doubt that most people could.

nothingiscute

what is URB and why would i want to wear it?

SemantiTheft

A good idea, but just doesn't feel right. The chains take over the shirt and really just seem cheap in that-- like those shirts that are supposed to look like a tux or lingerie. If just a bit of them were shown I think it would work much better. Also, didn't the contest state that they would rather "Urb" not appear in the design?

UCArts

yup it did but I used it anywayz

makes the chain stand out more

DexStar

haha dope... id wear it even if its not my style...

Trixy_vicks

I NEED THIS SHIRT Please print ASAP

tk azerbaijan

AHHH I NEED IT.

5$.

OMFG
AHHH

green-means-go

UCArts, the idea is cool, but it reminds me of those shirts you get at MardiGras which are exactly the same except it looks like you're wearing MardiGras beads. Usually your designs are top on my list, but this one isn't my favorite. Maybe if the chains weren't all the same length, and personally I don't mind the URB placement at all.

UCArts

thats kool
sorry i have never seen those mardigras t-shirt.

_violent_minds_

trippy, i'd almost buy that. i don't really lke the files bit though, but interesting idea for sure.

Spazikstan

lol
I would totally buy it...

No account?