• by bosselini
  • posted Sep 29, 2005
  • 35 Comments

Staralfur. So clean, so white.

Watch this
DTLA

nice

Pico

I actually like the text on this one. The tree looks kind of blobby and weird, though, and most trees have many more branches. With a little work I think this will have a lot of potential :o)

Loose_lips_sink_ships_08

i agree this would look better if it had more branches.. it looks unfinshed but i like it..<33

songbirdsweet

I enjoy the colors, but the shirt looks backwards. In my opinion, the tree should be on the left, and the leaves near the bottom should be on the right. Nice idea, though.

bosselini

Yeah, looked at in from another perspective now. True about the leaves.

And yup, it's very blobby, if you matter to zoom in :--)
Thanks for watching at it!

mattius6

OH MY GOD, HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING??? LOSE THE F-ING TEXT YOU JERK! THIS IS THREADLESS NOT A POETRY COMPETITION! GOD!@ JUST ABOUT THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE GOING RIGHT IN THIS IS THE COLOR AND THE LEAVES AT THE BOTTOM, UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE PARTIALLY COVERED BY YOUR CRAPPY WORDS! GOD TO HELL ASSHOLE!

mattius6

DID I MENTION THE TREE LOOKS LIKE AN EMO KIDS LIMP DICK?

Elvaan

mattius6, what the heck is wrong with you?

Bosselini, I love it. I like that the tree looks unfinished, with only a couple branches. 4!

xrayeh

Someone needs anger management ...
But I like the idea, but I'm not liking the color of the shirt. :/

bosselini

Huh.. Ok, i knew i would get some negativ critics on it. Buy hey, CAPS LOCKING it and talking about assholes and god. That doesnt suit anything of moral laws.

Hehe, Elvaan. It's okay. Know it's kinda amaeur. But hey. By sumbitting, you'll learn things. And that's a big experience :-)

rosewaterecho

I agree with mattius6, who is a design expert.

Just kidding.

I like the text and leaves at the bottom, but the tree definitely needs work <3

Amanda13

I really love this shirt, and the text. The tree does seems a bit off to me, maybe more branches or less of a curve?

ELMOnster

staralfur = sigur ros song reference?
if so, sigur ros is one fucking kickass band. ++2 bonus points since they're iceland-ian. :)

on the shirt: its... well i like the colors. its a nice idea, but seriously it doesnt sell itself to me.

xsie

sweet

Stevethegreat

The poetry's a bit too sappy and the tree looks funky but I do like the idea

tantrangle

I think this looks unfinished

xxxaudrie

i wish the tree had some more branches on it...
and the poetry is a bit sappy, but i love the colors.
fix the tree and i'd buy it

CityCynic

Wow, very poetic! I like it, but I think the tree needs a better shape to it.

vibrant

Maybe switch around the leaves and the tree and give it more branches. I don't care whether the text is there or not, but I think it takes away from the design. I love the color scheme in this one, but I beleive it is 5 colors. -4

susannahbanana

I dont like the tree, the placement of both the tree and the leaves, and please...no text.

glowpear

I think this is really pretty. $5

un4givn999

I agree with several of the other comments, its a nice shirt but the tree looks unfinished.

.onion
.onion profile pic Alumni

i think it'd be cool if the big leaves and text were on the back... though it appears nobody else thinks so, haha >.>; and i think the tree is lopsided, as well. but i do like everything else :]

cperky04

I know I've seen those exact same leaves on other shirts before, so chances are, they aren't original to you.

talisker

Actually listening to Sigur Ros right now :)

Like the idea, but the tree is a bit weird.
keep'em coming.

Mishka203

I think this could be a bit better (although I like the concept) I would add a few more branches as well as cut back on the rounded braches hanging over. Also scale down on the text and perhaps move to under the tree branch. I do have to say, this mattius6 person needs to realize that everyone has different styles. Some people actually like text. Give helpful critism idiot.

green-means-go

mattius6 has apparently been up close and personal with many an emo kid's limp dick. Hey, Matt Casey (mattius6), if you're going to suck so much emo wang, at least get better at it so they won't all be limp!

Bosselini, I think the shirt is a great idea, but I agree with flipping the tree/leaves position and putting just a few more branches. If you did that, it would definately be a $5.

julysfirstkiss

i like this a lot.
screw mean people who can't criticize constructively.
but yea. $ & 5 frome me. :)

penguin89

this is going to be an odd comment but here goes:

keep the text but lose the design and make a new one more relevant to the text. for the text alone you get a 3 out of me.

concrete.and.water

with a few little tweaks
this could be the best shirt of my life

No account?
Join Us