Close
One second...

whats your favourite tee colour ?

My favorite colour is blue and white. Please list your one!!

Watch this
rosewaterecho

I really wish they'd print a shirt in lavender

Pistola

I know it's a popular color, but honestly, I love brown. I love brown so freakin' much. I'm also a really big fan of natural.

WallsReallyWork

i'd be crazy if they printed something on kiwi, but it would have to be one special design to pull it off. i agree, a purple shirt would be cool. my fave color is either light blue or orange.

speedup

kelly can b my sec favourite...but definitely not KIWI!!!

WallsReallyWork

u have to admit, it would be the stupidest and coolest thing in the world at the same time

kelso-

brown and red, sometimes green

now for what i don't like.. cream (yet i have 2 of them)

speedup

wat about jade?

Stevethegreat

denim, navy, light blue and pacific
or just plain
blue

PinkSabbath

so maybe not really but... ummm i like the color the first boys loch ness imposter one was on. i look good in dark grey and light blue.

PinkSabbath

so maybe not really but... ummm i like the color the first boys loch ness imposter one was on. i look good in dark grey and light blue.

blythed

i'm with the consensus on brown. i also love teal and lemon.

disenamour

My favorite shirt color is the green that the girl's version of "On the Plains" was printed on. I also like brown and dark gray.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

any slightly muted color, really. as long as it's not bright primary colors or neon.

tesko
tesko profile pic Alumni

White, natural, dark grey and black. Sometimes red and sometimes yello. I just cant wear navy for some reason.

blucow

Black, kelly green, brown, and red.

Solid grey looks good too.

gerpander

Gold, red, brown, maybe?

theOtherSideOfPink

i know it's cliche but i'm a huge fan of black! but i'm willing to try any color except heather grey, yellow, and usually white, although i'm contemplating buying Love Me Hairdo.

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

I like black, brown, crimson and since receiving Beasts, banana.

grave

Greeeeen. and purple.

No account?
Join Us