Close
One second...

Sweet Memories

• by funkyuu
  • posted Sep 28, 2005
  • 24 Comments

Sweet memories seem to be floating around...

Watch this
bluehalios

i love shirts where records have wings, they have always atracted me, i like the background ont his one aswell.

Gangreen

I like how the shirt color becomes the wing's outlines... nice effect.

Yza

I really like! 5 $

rrich76

I think this would look cooler if the bright blue rays were also the shirt color....that might make the buildings obscure, but they could be outlined in black (or done away with entirely)
that being said, I think this is pretty awesome as-is

takethetrain

funkyuu, you can't see the score until it is done being scored.

adorkable

I LOVE IT! Great job!!

ElvenSlurpee

I don't think the 'color burst', or whatever, background should stay the same color with any color shirt. It looks weird with that light blue on a green shirt.

Muttley

Don't wana be rude but that background looks suspically like part of a design i submitted for the Semi-perminent comp called Grabber.
Type www.threadless.com/submission/47156/GRABBER and see for your self. If you did copy (obviously not gona admit it anyway) get your own funking ideas.

funkyuu

hello Muttley, I just copied and pasted your link into my browser and saw your design !!! You're kinda right it's similar... I'm really sorry but I had'nt seen your design... Goes to show... maybe my design slightly too cliché!! I didn't mean any offense or plagery... Sorry again, would you like me to wihdraw this design?

degrassi

Its not similiar at all. Sky blue kamikazi looking thing? I couldn't tell you how many times I've used that particular design for a background.

Cityscapes are also very common.

So Muttley, dont get your panties in a bunch, and stop accusing people of "stealing" a cliched design.

vomtext

i liek the green one

missywiener

i love the orange but would buy the brown

egizio

5 and buy!

tshirtlover

i like it. but its not good enough.

tdogdubla

freaking fantastic.

alpha

not bad.