Close
One second...

Submission 19

• by mikeb215
  • posted Sep 27, 2005
  • 24 Comments

I like the monster, but the rest of the drawing just doesn't seem to fit with me, not sure what it is...maybe that it doesn't look as cartoonish, I dunno.

Watch this
SemantiTheft

... I actully like the style of the drawing other than the monster the best. The styles definately clash a bit.

FlowPro

so cool

Spazkake

i'd really like the explosion soley and bigger

WelcomeToMyDreams

i love it :D. very cute. i would buy this cuz it reminds me of myself... cough :X

Ava Adore

excellent!

ie_elana

Hahaha! This really made me laugh. And most threadless submissions and shirts don't do that for me.

hitjim

hell freaking yes. finally something imaginative that doesn't require explanation, and doesn't scream "obvious parody" or "i got the idea by looking at a screamo cd cover!"

keep doing this.

I Eat Whores

Hahaha the little monster got zapped. I love his little hat.

kidaro

I miss the bunny. I guess it couldn't stand being struck anymore.

mixtaperomance

NKJFALDNAJKFDA;NA;VF
I LOVE IT.
&&&&&&&5555555555555555555

RadioHead0300

sorry but i have seen a monstar very similar to this...i don't think this design is all your idea...

pentheus

perhaps a different color for background. dark red/brown/navy even. to washed out as is. no contrast

soulDELAY

hehehe. what a cute three eyed monster! XD

phones

kewl. reminds me of that guy who 'discovered' electricity with the kite n' key thingy. i think i'd like it without the blue swirl behind the balloon-it draws your eyes away from the monster.

mirri888

freaking amazing. this pretty much rocks both my socks and my face out of my world.

zomopodoko

hehe that is stunning. i love it.

Generator

much better than a rabbit

lhayes06

ah i love this
i am usually not too fond of monsters, but this, this is good

secluded

hey thats really funny! im not sure what it means but its really cool! good job!

No account?