Close
One second...

Hoping

I would lose the text

Watch this
likethecountry1

quite bit. lose the text, or spell tomorrow correctly :)

theenjoisk8r

lol, i dont think ive ever spelt tomorrow correctly...without looking at the post above...considering they're right

stazzle

ahaha, wow thats a major mistake. I'll revamp it... and wouldnt it be a little plain w/out text or is there anything I should add?

dropowtt

love it

maddavis

damn text nazis

DrVGood

usually i dont mind text
but if you took the text off on this particular one, you have one crazy/awesome shirt

64crayolas

i dont even care that tomorrow is spelled wrong. the text just needs to go.

Chasychan

I like it. ^_^ Perhaps, though, you should make the text smaller and less loopy so it matches the square, you know? It would look great without the text, too.

spitting_llama

Um...I actually like the text. Or, rather, I like what the text is saying. I even like the typography. I'm probably the only one, but whatever. $5.

O123xGO

i love it.

AndraeaKrum

i think that the curvy words offset the background in a good way. if the artist had squarish words (or none at all) there'd be no meaning to the shirt. just.... lines... and that's boring. i love this shirt. <3

did you see Picaso (spelling?) change his artwork due to negative criticism?

xsharethispoison

way to spell tomorrow wrong. but the design is cool. *3

callthepriest

i think this design was meant to be serious and all emo and crap, but sorry "tomarrow" just made me laugh.

herekittykitty

NOBODY ON THIS SITE CAN SPELL.
WHAT THE FUCK.

other than that, it's a beautiful design.

altf4

Spelling error + Unoriginal/boring design = 0

jackanapes

"tomarrow" like, you want some bone soup or something? or you've got cancer of the bone? just lose the text, because w/o it it's like being lost in some abstract math-land, and that's always a good thing.

KYTBKAAA

Whataloadofemobollocks.

karmakaze

i like it. it'd look too nerdy without the text, looks more artistic with it.

Cabana

hoping for a dictionary

Dancingkitten

You spelled tomorrow incorrectly. Other than that, I like it.

RanCiel810

This would be an awesome shirt if Tomorrow was spelled correctly.

Lybi

Dunno. I think I would have the blotch like smaller and off to the side somewhere. And I don't mind the text so much as it blends in with the rest of the shirt more somehow.

starsAREForeverX

i like it with the text.... when its spelled right.

turkeymonkey

very drab. it has to have text. the rest is just background.
it would be pointless with out the text.

tiger obrien

nice, looks like an album cover. spell tomorrow tomorrow.

clem82

'Tomarrow' - is that like a new GMO breed of tomato?

benmaxjill

i think ive seen this shirt except it said 'the early november'....anyhow... its been done.

soarmedea

i usually don't mind the text, but on this one i don't like it. if you took the text off, i would buy this shirt in an instant. it's mad crazy.

No account?