Close
One second...

Megafon

aaaah love it

you will definetly offer it to me ;p

5$

Watch this
carolthesecond

I like the image. But not so much the placement -- centered works best for me most of the time. And I like it on the pale/mint green-ish color of the background best.

N1ck0l3

agreed. good design.
not best placement.

random_monkey

It's a bit vague :/

When I first looked at it , I thought it was a tangled spoon feeding a mouth that had a rather phallic looking salt shaker coming out it's side. (Until I read the title)

Interesting idea, mind

SemantiTheft

... there is a mouth coming out of that cigarette, and it's eating a stomach with knotted intestines attached... and belching at the same time.

Is this odd for my first impression?

mad cat

centered

soulDELAY

tongue tied? ;) clever...

goombaloomba

its clear to me that its a megaphone but i dont understand the pink tongueish thing.. at first i took it to be the words all tangled up but then i saw the word bubble.. so is it that its actually tongue tied and thats the reason for no words in the bubble? or am i reading too much into this?

Sla/sh

so is it that its actually tongue tied and thats the reason for no words in the bubble?

Exactly.

degrassi

The megaphone is extra-dick like.

sauterelle

The only problem for me is that the tongue doesn't look too much like it's coming out the mouth -- it looks like something being put into or on top of the open mouth. Not sure exactly how you could fix this, but give it a try!

No account?