Desktop

i count 6 colours.

Watch this
JCampRestored16

Oh my word, that is the best shirt!

Iwouldbejosh

It's more like 10 colors...

Nina Elizabeth

Colors aside, why would someone want to wear this shirt?

I mean, the Blue Screen of Death shirts can be funny. Usually not, but...yeah. Maybe using a mac has effected my humor. ;)

theonlydk

Too cut and paste. Maybe making you own interpretation that's similar would work.

sweetmonkeytuesday

haha.. i remember when my computer used to do that every 5 minutes XP

Souris

In response to the colors....I see 4 colors. Brown, grey, dark grey, and blue.

Krisbarz

I think it´s so empty....maybe making some interpretation with his own drawing skills would not be that bad...

Romano

Nerds

spitting_llama

Krisbarz: There are 3 shades of grey on the button, and it's two different shades of blue for the warning sign and the bullets. Add that orange and black, and you've got 7 colors. Too many.

bananaphone

theres already a site dedicated to crash message tshirts, and you didnt seem to customise the message at all to suit the tshirt. So no.

helloletshug

it's been done dude.

Krisbarz

sorry, i didn´t mean to be offensive

almost emo

HAHA this is great is so effin random great job!!!!! 5$!!!

soulDELAY

eww, i hated that msg. always annoyed me whenever it showed up. but, that was when i was still on windows 98... now that XP has come around no more for me.
it's an interesting idea but... i'm not overly excited by the more annoying msgs provided by windows...

hunnichan

uhhh..
i still don't see how this w/should qualify for a tshirt design.
i honestly see no point in it at all.

John R Jedi

ddi you just copy your desktop and put it on a shirt?

Kashi

I have a Maaaaac. :P

Too many colours, as well.

Arkheno

this deserve a nice Zero !

LFVL

Nothing new...

DDRLord

Funny idea, but you get a zero for taking a screen shot of your desktop.
Oh, and too many colors.
(Dk. Blue, Light Blue, Black, Beige, Light Beige, Dark Beige, and Orange, for those that can't see them. Though I'm sure you could cut out the detail if you, yaknow, remade the design yourself.)

jazzs3quence

the printscrn button is not a valid tool for art.

Fuzzyduck

zero .... way too geektastic ... no really but thats not very constructive umm i like the colours lol

taron

POP ART

tlobrown

More design less type...

cement_shoes

Try designing something next time, instead of just copying and pasting. You can't really be credited for "designing" this, if anything, Microsoft did.

do you know fokt?

Come on, man. Too many colors. I don't find it to be that interesting and when computers pull that shit it makes angry and irritated. Why would I wear a shirt that makes me upset?

PumaReid

It's four colors. No more. Black, orange, blue, grey. There is only one shade of black, just some of the text is bold.

Aesthetik

I'm not just another mac user hating... This is actually really bad.

Sorry, I will be more constructive and respectful in the next comment I make. Promise!

bookworm

Did you recenly get this on your computer and decided to submit it as a t-shirt? Thats what It looks like to me.

no poison here

Not too creative. Why would someone wear a crash message t shirt? Its a waste of money. Im sorry to say this my friend, but you are going to be awarded my first zero. Keep trying though.

wonderment

Someone said pop art like that's a bad thing.

wonderment

also...

I am a nerd. I would wear this.

No account?