Close
One second...

Daddy, what's homosexual?

Well, son, let me show you this pictograph to help you better understand...

I did this for a class a while ago. We had to create pictographs. Pictographs often help people to find their way through signs, maps etc. A lot of symbols such as "bathroom people" and the heart are recognized internationally.

What isn't easily understood is sexuality/orientation. Everyone has differing opinions, values and thoughts on the subject. It can become very tense and complex. So I decided to take the idea of sexual orientation and explain it with symbols that would be recognized and easily understood by everyone. There is no statement, opinion or agenda. It simply explains what it is - just like what good pictographs do.

Watch this
shorro

Why do the males get two legs and the females get one? It looks like a popsicle stick is coming out of their dress... But I'd wear it in black.

OpenIntro

shouldnt it be the other way around? lol....

sorry, uncalled for :P

She as in Molly

I absolutely love it. Eventhough I've seen this same type of shirt and underneath it said "whatever makes you happy but I would still buy it in a heart beat. Lovely design.

Klayr

I like it a lot :D

SemantiTheft

I like it, but I would like to see two legs on the femmes! If you would consider adding that prior to printing I'll give you a buy!

alexlikesemo

i love this design...i hope they print it!
<3

64crayolas

love this! they better print it.

do you know fokt?

No. Two legs on the females would be wrong. It would be too literal and screw up the balance. You can obviously tell they are woman without two legs. Unecessary. Also by putting two legs on the females, their figures would be just as wide and straight as the males ruining the implied "look" of each gender. The females would either look like staggering pregnant woman or guys in drag. That leads to ambiguity as to the purpose of each pictograph which is not the purpose of this.

rose11

Aw, cute! I do think the females should have two legs... because... in real life females have two legs, and they don't look like guys in drag...

The other thing I might suggest is to put a little more space between the couples, that way it would be easier to see.

That's awesome though. ^^

manderrr

guys spread the legs and girls do not. hence two for guys and "one" for girls.

i like the white one. i'd wear it

herekittykitty

i love it <3
i'd wear it for sure.
$5
i really hope it gets printed!

picturesonmyeyes

i like it, though the sentiment is a bit cliche. as for the legs, i dont mind the one, since they resemble pretty closely the sort of pictures on bathroom doors and whatnot. i think it would only look out if you didnt look at it in the context of a pictograph.

vanity loved her

the women look like popsicles.

bathroom figures are overdone.

Veras

I really dig this design.

64crayolas

it's excellent how it is. "bathroom figures" are simple and demonstrate the idea of the shirt. leave it exactly how it is.

Applepie69

lol. i give you a 5$ cause the females are 1 legged.

Jager

i actually have a shirt just like this, only with 12 people and more combinations.

Candiru

this has been done BEFORE DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS. THIS
HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE.
THE GSA PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL WEAR A SHIRT CALLED "IT' S ALL GOOD" AND IT HAS THE SAME EXACT DESIGN.

DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS.

do you know fokt?

Sorry Candi. I hadn't seen it before and thought it up in a class I was taking. Anyway, I designed it and put it here. Do you say the same thing about pens, or cars? Pens all have ink, and a cap or a spring loaded button. Cars all have doors and wheels. So your happy with your Bic and your Geo Metro and not into developing something on your own or improving something else? Why don't you submit some stuff and not just buy "cool t shirts"? Then we can talk.

RAWR IM A STAPLER

love it, but more space between the happy couples would make it better, easier to see for the visually impaired

EmotivesNites

I'd so buy it +5 Gay Pride Print it!! hehe

hmmmmmmm

no thanks

lisadee

switch the colors

kvnmllr50

For some reason I dont like the hearts. But I love the design and message. 5.

Shwenk

hi candiru!

YES DONT VOTE FOR THIS

missywiener

uh yeah the design is not innovative. anyone could make a shirt like this. but i haven't seen one for sale yet. i would buy it. and the hearts just make it look more like a shirt and less like a door sign.

[wintermute]

Stop with the stoopid bathroom people GAW

cJw314

ghey

MNC

Sorry, but I've seen this shirt before like two weeks ago :<

ladies love jarrod a

and all this time I thought that girls had 2 legs and guys had three.

VRAK05

I love it! I'd buy it.

nicolegeeee

it's been done before, but it's awesome.

No account?