Close
One second...

Splatch In A Corner

Watch this
splitplug

make it bigger... the idea is great though.

cambert

Still love it but I'm going to complain about the shirt colour again :) It would look great on one of the neutrals, but not white. It may be just me, but I always think white t-shirts look cheap somehow. Too cheap for this deeply cool design. Anyway, 5 again.

[wintermute]

He's grabbing his own crotch! HOT!

dymod

Killer! Make it larger, and try another color shirt.

Dolbster

really like this one, might look good on a black shirt.

SemantiTheft

I agree, bigger! And I vote for a dark gray shirt.

shaymeow

I like it on white, but taht's jsut me..
I like this one way better than the last. I think a bit bigger though...but not too big!

Stefdem

The size can be adjusted if it is printed

hobo monkey

very cool. i wonder, how might it look with the design in red, and the t shirt some....i dunno

walknbox

black shirt with yellow paint

dustyj72

didnt like it the first time

awakeosleeper

CENTERED!
Love it though.

cdelo6

The last one was better !!! the orange and purple went beautifully together ! Any colour as long as it's centered and larger like the previous one was !

ph33lth3lov3

i think this would look great on a navy or slate tshirt... the orange would pop.
I love this design- it's great.
5$

got_kimchi?

i think this would look great on a navy or slate tshirt... the orange would pop.
I love this design- it's great.
5$

em_down

over it. any color combo would work, it's really (obviously) up to taste. i say go with the denver bronco combo. blue and orange.

sforrest

BIGGER, centered!
Then I'll buy it, I swear. Great design.

Orange shirt with white graphic would be cool, too.

herekittykitty

ahhhh bigger.
and not centered.
centering = the devil.
AND NOT WHITE. AHHHHH.

RadioHead0300

i'd buy it..even if it is white...but i do think it needs to be bigger

gkok

Navey with orange print and BIGGER!

$5

egizio

orignal...just bigger...a little bit

$5

pickasso_reborn

Nice work - I reckon you could get away with losing the outlines around the legs and have the figure part of the background and not lose too much clarity.

skyflyer

i love this and i love the placement, but i'll definitely back up the "BIGGER" comments. and maybe more color options? but, should it be printed and should i have money, i'd buy it.

kibbizzy

yepp. bigger is better. everything is outstanding. i LOVE it.

SoFarAway00

i really like it, placement color everything, but bigger!

5$ if its bigger. maybe in purple. but the orange is nice. actually leave it orange.

brianna!

Totally agree with sofaraway00!

TeresaM

I vote for bigger and orange on slate.

Dr_Manhattan

Really nice, but I dislike white and black shirts (white moreso). I'm always fond of brown with orange, myself.

segue

GOOD: the design is great

BAD: the placement doesnt do much for me

This would be ideal for a business logo, or something with associated text to the left. Its teh kind of image that has some expectation about it... seriously go license this as a business product brand.

Arkheno

Excellent idea but could be bigger and placed in the center of the tee 5$

bilekica

LAAAAARGER!

Angu

i love the idea but the placement and the body position seem akward, i'd try making the design i bet bigger and the character holding up his hands as if shielding himself from the paint

mmuresan77

Great design, but I would like it larger or up on/near the chest of the Tee.

rajdezign

please don't center it, it will take away some of the dynamics

blastphemy

call me traditional, but I'd definately buy this T if the design was in the upper center of the shirt. I dont get what the big deal is about with so many shirts sticking the design on the bottom where I can barely show it off to people on the street

BS-Money

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small! even though it doesn't really matter, because if it is picked they can just resize it. so based on the actual drawing... $5 I love splatters!

No account?