Close
One second...

Splatch In A Corner

• by Stefdem
  • posted Sep 13, 2005
  • 39 Comments
Watch this
splitplug

make it bigger... the idea is great though.

cambert

Still love it but I'm going to complain about the shirt colour again :) It would look great on one of the neutrals, but not white. It may be just me, but I always think white t-shirts look cheap somehow. Too cheap for this deeply cool design. Anyway, 5 again.

[wintermute]

He's grabbing his own crotch! HOT!

dymod

Killer! Make it larger, and try another color shirt.

Dolbster

really like this one, might look good on a black shirt.

SemantiTheft

I agree, bigger! And I vote for a dark gray shirt.

shaymeow

I like it on white, but taht's jsut me..
I like this one way better than the last. I think a bit bigger though...but not too big!

Stefdem

The size can be adjusted if it is printed

hobo monkey

very cool. i wonder, how might it look with the design in red, and the t shirt some....i dunno

walknbox

black shirt with yellow paint

dustyj72

didnt like it the first time

cdelo6

The last one was better !!! the orange and purple went beautifully together ! Any colour as long as it's centered and larger like the previous one was !

ph33lth3lov3

i think this would look great on a navy or slate tshirt... the orange would pop.
I love this design- it's great.
5$

got_kimchi?

i think this would look great on a navy or slate tshirt... the orange would pop.
I love this design- it's great.
5$

em_down

over it. any color combo would work, it's really (obviously) up to taste. i say go with the denver bronco combo. blue and orange.

sforrest

BIGGER, centered!
Then I'll buy it, I swear. Great design.

Orange shirt with white graphic would be cool, too.

herekittykitty

ahhhh bigger.
and not centered.
centering = the devil.
AND NOT WHITE. AHHHHH.

RadioHead0300

i'd buy it..even if it is white...but i do think it needs to be bigger

gkok

Navey with orange print and BIGGER!

$5

egizio

orignal...just bigger...a little bit

$5

pickasso_reborn

Nice work - I reckon you could get away with losing the outlines around the legs and have the figure part of the background and not lose too much clarity.

skyflyer

i love this and i love the placement, but i'll definitely back up the "BIGGER" comments. and maybe more color options? but, should it be printed and should i have money, i'd buy it.

kibbizzy

yepp. bigger is better. everything is outstanding. i LOVE it.

SoFarAway00

i really like it, placement color everything, but bigger!

5$ if its bigger. maybe in purple. but the orange is nice. actually leave it orange.

brianna!

Totally agree with sofaraway00!

TeresaM

I vote for bigger and orange on slate.

Dr_Manhattan

Really nice, but I dislike white and black shirts (white moreso). I'm always fond of brown with orange, myself.

segue

GOOD: the design is great

BAD: the placement doesnt do much for me

This would be ideal for a business logo, or something with associated text to the left. Its teh kind of image that has some expectation about it... seriously go license this as a business product brand.

Arkheno

Excellent idea but could be bigger and placed in the center of the tee 5$

bilekica

LAAAAARGER!

Angu

i love the idea but the placement and the body position seem akward, i'd try making the design i bet bigger and the character holding up his hands as if shielding himself from the paint

mmuresan77

Great design, but I would like it larger or up on/near the chest of the Tee.

rajdezign

please don't center it, it will take away some of the dynamics

blastphemy

call me traditional, but I'd definately buy this T if the design was in the upper center of the shirt. I dont get what the big deal is about with so many shirts sticking the design on the bottom where I can barely show it off to people on the street

BS-Money

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small! even though it doesn't really matter, because if it is picked they can just resize it. so based on the actual drawing... $5 I love splatters!

No account?
Join Us