Close
One second...

Out-of-Body

• by Voln
  • posted Sep 08, 2005
  • 26 Comments

Hey hey! What score did you give it? I NEEDS TO KNOW!

Watch this
kidaro

Even if it's a low score?

Economos

people rarely tell you what they give you... unless it is a zero or a five and buy. like me... i'm about to score, but i am not telling you what i'm giving you. i will tell you that it is not a zero and it is not a five... how's that?

Voln

kidaro--
Of course, I don't want to make things that are mediocre, and how will I know unless someone tells me?

Kashi

you want to know? 2.
It's not very well drawn, IMHO, and the placement it terrible.

Voln

Economos--
Well, I'm not sure why you didn't tell me what the score was, but hey, it's a hint!

Voln

Kashi--
Thank you very much. Where would you put the placement?

Shippin

Yeah...it's kinda like...if pacman had a body...and when he dies he gives birth to the ghosts that want to eat him...

I don't see the appeal myself, sorry...seems really kinda big too.

Poor_Phineas

This is sad! The ghost is sad! It makes me sad.

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

It looks like Kermit the Frog is spitting up a beluga whale

Wren

It is a bit too big... I don't mind the roughness of the sketch, though.

le cosmopolitan

aw, it reminds me of strong sad. i think i like it.

Voln

loserbeech--
Thanks for the input!

Voln

Shippin--
Thanks for your imput. If people don't really find this appealing, I should make something different.

Voln

Wren--
Thanks. Yeah, it's just that any smaller and it starts getting grainy and funky. But I agree, actually.

Voln

le cosmopolitan--
Ha! I love Strong Sad.

Lingam

not feelin this at all...looks like the little booklets they used to give us in kindergatern during holloween...just not really much to it or whtever...if i wore it some one would prly ask me why im wearing it and id be askin myself the same thing

Swedishsexmachine

Ya know what... I like it. I like you just the way you are.

Carpe Diem

I like the concept and the idea you are trying to portray, but maybe not so hokey looking.

BuriedAlive

reminds me of Kermit.

Posalootly

It's a good idea, but I'm gonna give it a 3. That one line in the ghost's head gives it a depth that the rest of the picture doesn't have and makes it look awkward. I like the alternate idea of the ghost (not just a lame, plastic bag looking thing) and the different line strokes, but there's too much of a contrast between round lines and straight in all the wrong places.

And it does look like Kermit. ._.; Revise it and keep trying!

Voln

Thank you for the imput, commenters.

Yoksafiff

It's pretty good. But, uh - and this probably says more about me than the shirt - when I first glanced at it I thought that the guy was, y'know, 'pleasing' the ghost. (It brought up all kinds of questions about general ghost anataomy.) Anyway, I'm giving it a 4, after some closer examination. Keep submitting!

Voln

Yoksafiff--
HOLY CRAP I did not mean for it to look like that, lol...

geminirising

The concept is good however the ghost reminds me of the cartoon show Shmoo. Work on the ghost a bit more is my only suggestion.

No account?