Where the @!#$ Did You Get That Banana?

Based on the Mitch Hedberg quote:

"On a traffic light, green means "go" and yellow means "yield," but on a banana it's just the opposite. Green means "hold on," yellow means "go ahead," and red means "Where the fuck did you get that banana at?" "

Watch this
bluehalios

fuck ya!

great comedian great shirt

Mr. Monkey

I like Mitch Hedberg.
I dont like this shirt.

Mr. Monkey

Ups... U still got a 3
nice design and I like bananas ^_^

helloratty

It's too big! Shrink by 75% or so.

helloratty

I mean shrink TO 75%.

_notalovesong_

Thanks for the comments so far. It's my first submission, so I don't plan on getting a huge score--I plan on leaving it how it is and seeing how it does.

yesorno

I actually really really like this. I'd definitely buy it. Because it's so random. The bananas are pretty big, but I think it somehow adds to the design :D

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

mitch hedberg ruled. pity he died. it would have been cool to see red, yellow, and green bananas lined up like traffic lights.

Jus A Rascal

This shirt is pretty sweet. Try and fix up the bottom banana but keep it BIG. RIP Mitch.

OneEyeAskew

I love this so much! The only thing I would change is that bottom banana...it looks kind of out of place. I think just the other four would be ideal.

jessterk

I love Mitch Hedberg... not so much the shirt

DarlingItsTragic

HAHAHAH!I love this shirt.Yay Mitch! This shirt needs work though.The t shirt color is blechy.

Mac_Pappy

good design
work on the last banana, its a little bit hidden/awkward looking
shrink it down just a little bit though

evan_matt

I love Mitch, but I think to get others to also love Mitch you should consider resubmitting this and putting the quote on the back of the shirt.

vdubTaRa

yeah, the bananas could be a lil smaller... but I LOVE MITCH so this is great.

JustSchultz

bananas are tasty, Hedberg is funny...nice combo

sweetmonkeytuesday

lmao.. that quote made me laugh... i like the design... a little too big, though. 4!

orange_peel

dude awesome 5$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No account?
Join Us