Close
One second...

i need a new mouth

I like this design a lot.

Design is original as far as I know.

Color choices go well together.

I personally wouldn't where this color of shirt but the design is nice a enough that I might.

I don't know if I like the squareness of the design. What about the jars forming a addition (+) sign or an X. Just a thought. My 2 cents.

Watch this
Poor_Phineas

Nice use of colors. Cheers.

mattmc

cool

kcostel

i dig.

quoperate

This is fun to look at. but a little bit gross with all the cracks in the lips. disembodied lips are freaky

minigunz

nice style 5

Cinematic

I think it should be a little smaller.

vindicated_xanadu

those arent cracks in the lips...thats how lips look

BuriedAlive

haha reminds me of Young Frankenstien.

it was Aby something. Aby Normal.

StraightedgeEr

I wouldn't wear this shirt but the design is beautiful I like anything that's a bit creepy :)

Ava Adore

very nice,, but yeah definately smaller.

kidderliverpool

if it was on burgandy the lips/jars wouldn't show up that well, I think it's fine as it is..nice style of illustration

shontoon

crazy cool!5

NuImage

I LIKE THIS BEST ONE FOR JUNE YET $5

humblebum

very good design and color job but i wouldnt wear it on a shirt.

AniainDementia

Nice!
The design and color go well together,
but as suggested before,
perhaps a little smaller.

joeG

this good ~!!

Derry Farm

Ya I dig this. LOve the jars.

Luke...

alot of people on this site try to pull of the squiggly-line illustration style..................but i havent seen anyone pull it off without it just lookin like they cant draw................but this one of your is great, the line quality compliments the grotesness of the subject matter and fits nicely with the glass of the jars as well as the wire clips on those jars....very nicely done illustration......i agree with the smaller comments that so many have already made...........
they just look so wet and gross...................great design....

manderrr

nice colors

deeves

My hang up is that I prefer the landscape ratio over the portrait, so that the design sits on the chest. My 3 would be a 5 if there were two rows of three or four rather than three of three. Or if the design was two thirds the size. But what difference does two points make after six hundred votes?

mrfunkleberry

Cheers deeves, your totally right

rvolvr

very nice done!

supernobody

i really like this, maybe if it was smaller & in a bottom corner? i dont know, center is still cool. i wouldn't wear this but a 5, definately

almost emo

WTF thats all i will say

nusder05

pretty nuts design, i wouldn't wanna wear it but it is some cool drawings

TonyBisceglia

I've just been on the phone with Funkleberry and he says that his T's are pretty damn good, compared to the rest of them

Skipper6745

Incredible detail. 5

sarki

ooh west ham colours. Not bad.

papercupmixmaster

I like this, but don't get how it relates to the theme. How does it relate to talking fast?

No account?