Close
One second...

The Turin Toaster

Is there is a link with the toast that was sell on ebay, on which the heat was supposed to have drawn the face of saint mary?

It is fun

Watch this
NuImage

FUNNY $4

unvmeih8u

the face looks like it is taken from the Shroud of Turin, which was rumored to have covered jesus' body.
crispy christians

degrassi

That is hilarious. $5

spitting_llama

I don't like the vomity color of the T-shirt, but I'm not sure what other color ti suggest. However, I won't let that influence my scoring. This is sheer genius. $5

samji

haha.i really like it.

Webbins

Does the brown tee look weird on your screens? It's supposed to be chocolate brown.

joshuaD

Like it alot. But, I want that toaster to shine and gleam for it is a holy toaster.

cambert

Damn, this is so good. Definite $5

DanaAS

Wow! Really different and interesting, a definate $5.

mjeremenko

i was just thinking of this. great design 5$

matildaben

mmmmm.... sacrelicious!

melo

wow. its a toaster design and u didn't get chewed out for it. it, therefore, must be genius.

Random_hobbit

very cool, but i wouldn't buy it cus if i wore it to church the pastor might have something to say to me...

beerbaron

blood into wine, body into bread, but bread into toast? i refuse to believe that one.

stellarnation

Hahaha........I work at eBay and as soon as I saw this it made me laugh out loud. Knew exactly what it was referencing.... AWESOME IDEA!!!!

kidaro

Warm, crunchy, holy wholesome goodness. Likey long time.

lubbockpozer

Bahahahhahah! awsome idea but change the colors around youknow brighter holier ect

Geoff G

wtf.lmao.

moshimoshi

Jesus H. Crust this is a great one.

Shx

Scary... took me a while to see the face in the toast so maybe a little darker?? But kewl anyway. I like the cross on the toaster :> xx

ApathyDeception

i am sorry but i think it inhibits the advancement of humanity, why should we always degrade the greatest things in life?i feel greatly offended and i would buy the shirt and then burnt it. honest to God!

samtabsav

LIRL

I love this. LOVE THIS. $5.

It also makes me think of how people thought they saw Mary in a freeway overpass in like... Chicago or something last winter. It was oil from cars and salt to keep the streets from icing- people kissed it.

Ryogino

Nice. Love it.

No account?