Close
One second...

Always Remember

• by fish22
  • posted Aug 29, 2005
  • 12 Comments

cute typeface and can blend with towers~~ the building look like popcorn box~~ cheers =) simple and nice~~ i know your concept behind~~ keep it up!!!

Watch this
shaymeow

maybe take away the windows..
they look a bit cartoonish..
it's a nice concept though
of course rather overdone..but that's expected

Jim Daschle

It's a really uber-cartoony and "cutesy" look for such a serious message.

adorkable

^^ I agree

Johns

9-11 is over and the shirt makes it look like disney terrorism so yeah its gay 0

whisper in water

I think it's kind of ironic that Johns would say "9-11 is over" when the text on the shirt says "Always Remember." But that's beside the point.
Also beside the point is the fact that I was just starting to believe that people became a bit more intelligent and stopped using the word "gay" as an insult to inanimate objects.

Now, to the point: I think the idea is really sweet but I do agree that 9-11 was a very serious event and this shirt looks a bit too... light-hearted.

FJackie

Too cartoony.

NuImage

OH NO 2 BLOCKS OF SWISS AND MICKEY IS AROUND!

cement_shoes

I agreed with most of the above, about how it's too cartoony for such a serious message. I like your message though. We should always remember. However, I don't Threadless is quite the place for this, sorry.

tetsuo_cs

Change the text to "Let's move on with our lives" and I'd score it higher.

blenderbox88

I think most people will always remember the events of 911. I don't know about this, it just seems disrespectful for some reason. Maybe because it's done so child like, maybe I'm wrong, can't put my finger on it, but it just feels wrong.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

a quarter million people were killed by tsunami in indonesia only recently. let's remember that with a shirt too huh?

No account?
Join Us